Why Saying that Ideas of a Master Race is Stupid

IF YOU GET OFFENDED BY EVERYTHING DISCUSSION STUFF LIKE THIS THEN PLEASE DO NOT READ IT

History is written by the victor. Has never been truer than after the second world war, where again, the Germans are putt in a worse light than deserved.

It’s being said that attempts to perfect the human race was only executed in Nazi Germany, this is propaganda.

The fact of the matter is that USA and great Britain has tried to do the exact same thing.

USA’s forced sterilization of people who matches these criterias:

People with a " weak " mind
Poor people
Alcoholics
Criminals, including small time criminals.
Epileptics
Mentally ill people
People who was " Constitutionally weak "
People who bore hereditary diseases
People whit physical deformities
Blind,def and dumb people.

this was going on on around 1932 and beyond.

" One day we will realize that the chief duty of every citizen of the right species is leaving its blood in the world, and we do not have any interest of lasting to allow citizens of the wrong species "
Theodore roosevelt, american president 1901-1909, quoted from 1913.

might no be the exact words because i used google translate to translate the norwegian version to english, but the message stands

Winston churchill when proposing that forced sterilization be executed in britain said something along the lines of :

" I believe that the source which feeds insanities current must be shut off and sealed" . ergo sterilize the weak.

it’s true that noone felt the eugenics supposed importance more than germanies jews, still some took the same teachings with them and it was discovered that they practiced the same teachings that where practiced on them; in isreal.

So the idea that germany was this " great evil " and that the allies was this " greater good " is false, alot of what germany was accused for was being done in the neiberhood of those who accused them. don’t take me wrong, i think hitler was crazy, and that his wicked ideology or religion was the reason the intelligent German scientists, generals and all those people eventually suffered defeat. i am just saying that he wasn’t the only crazy guy with beliefs of a master race.

The archives to all of this was first made available in 1960 when the practice became illegal in Virginia. that was around the time when it became illegal in most other countries that did the same thing like Denmark and Norway. Notice how it’s northern Europeans who usually do this stuff.

Ohhhh your 16…

Okay

while the concepts may be the same, i feel there is a difference between preventing the mentally ill from reproducing, and slaughtering everyone of a particular race. the UK and the US didnt kill the mentally ill, the constitutionally weak, or anyone, there where cases where they felt that it was unaacceptable for them to reproduce. where as the germans, simply got on with the killing.

its just so easy to point at germans

Because germans have terrying accents

and no sense of humor

[quote]ultralars wrote:
IF YOU GET OFFENDED BY EVERYTHING DISCUSSION STUFF LIKE THIS THEN PLEASE DO NOT READ IT

History is written by the victor. Has never been truer than after the second world war, where again, the Germans are putt in a worse light than deserved.

It’s being said that attempts to perfect the human race was only executed in Nazi Germany, this is propaganda.

The fact of the matter is that USA and great Britain has tried to do the exact same thing.

Poor people
Alcoholics
Epileptics
Mentally ill people

" One day we will realize that the chief duty of every citizen of the right species is leaving its blood in the world, and we do not have any interest of lasting to allow citizens of the wrong species "

might no be the exact words because i used google translate to translate the norwegian version to english, but the message stands

Winston churchill when proposing that forced sterilization be executed in britain said something along the lines of :

" I believe that the source which feeds insanities current must be shut off and sealed" . ergo sterilize the weak.

it’s true that noone felt the eugenics supposed importance more than germanies jews, still some took the same teachings with them and it was discovered that they practiced the same teachings that where practiced on them; in isreal.

So the idea that germany was this " great evil " and that the allies was this " greater good " is false, alot of what germany was accused for was being done in the neiberhood of those who accused them. don’t take me wrong, i think hitler was crazy, and that his wicked ideology or religion was the reason the intelligent German scientists, generals and all those people eventually suffered defeat. i am just saying that he wasn’t the only crazy guy with beliefs of a master race.

The archives to all of this was first made available in 1960 when the practice became illegal in Virginia. that was around the time when it became illegal in most other countries that did the same thing like Denmark and Norway. Notice how it’s northern Europeans who usually do this stuff. [/quote]

OP is correct. The Jews are inferior (and who gives a shit about roaming gypsies and black people). I don’t know why I always felt Germany had committed some sort of great evil, when clearly they were just misunderstood…

Ok, I’m outta here. Have fun guys.

Edited to add: This would absolutely win the in hall of shame thread, and you just started it. Good job?

[quote]ultralars wrote:
[/quote]

Aww crap, I’ve always considered myself rather “Def”. My friend Mos is even deffer than I am. Guess we’re out.

I surely do hope english ain’t yo first language masta.

[quote]ultralars wrote:

Poor people
Alcoholics
Epileptics
Mentally ill people

The archives to all of this was first made available in 1960 when the practice became illegal in Virginia. that was around the time when it became illegal in most other countries that did the same thing like Denmark and Norway. Notice how it’s northern Europeans who usually do this stuff. [/quote]
Cool Beans.

[quote]duffyj2 wrote:
I surely do hope english ain’t yo first language masta.[/quote] I actually wrote that i translated a quote from norwegian to english now how would that make sense if i werent norwegian?

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:

and no sense of humor[/quote]

I’m German. Are you saying that I have no sense of humor?

I matched none of the criteria and had a great squat day yesterday. I’m my own master race.

[quote]ultralars wrote:

[quote]duffyj2 wrote:
I surely do hope english ain’t yo first language masta.[/quote] I actually wrote that i translated a quote from norwegian to english now how would that make sense if i werent norwegian?
[/quote]

Frigging Nords. What gives you Fjord-monkeys the right to think you’re superior to anyone?

[quote]MickyGee wrote:

OP is correct. The Jews are inferior (and who gives a shit about roaming gypsies and black people). I don’t know why I always felt Germany had committed some sort of great evil, when clearly they were just misunderstood…
[/quote] This has nothing to do with what i wrote, what i am trying to point is that history is written by the victor. Who decides what its going to be, how many here knew that USA executed forced sterilization in an attempt to improve the human race?

[quote]Mad HORSE wrote:
Ok, I’m outta here. Have fun guys.

Edited to add: This would absolutely win the in hall of shame thread, and you just started it. Good job?[/quote] Hall of shame thread?? why? all i wrote here is true and i wrote it to prove a point, just because it differs from you opinion or belief doesn’t mean it’s a bunch of stupid ignorant shit.

:stuck_out_tongue: almost true,

[quote]putter2712 wrote:
while the concepts may be the same, i feel there is a difference between preventing the mentally ill from reproducing, and slaughtering everyone of a particular race. the UK and the US didnt kill the mentally ill, the constitutionally weak, or anyone, there where cases where they felt that it was unaacceptable for them to reproduce. where as the germans, simply got on with the killing.[/quote]
yes, true. around 1935 hitler ordered the construction of 30 institution who was made to starve children to death who didn’t fufill the requirements of the third reich.

[quote]earthquake wrote:
Ohhhh your 16…

Okay[/quote]

Why? so because i am 16 i am suddenly stupid? i have actually watched quited a bit of documentaries, looked up stuff and read a bunch of stuff in a very good history magazine.

[quote]PimpBot5000 wrote:

[quote]ultralars wrote:

[quote]duffyj2 wrote:
[/quote]

Frigging Nords. What gives you Fjord-monkeys the right to think you’re superior to anyone?[/quote]
When the fuck did i say i was you retard?

[quote]ultralars wrote:
When the fuck did i say i was you retard? [/quote]

Well, your name is “ultralars” for starters. That to me implies that you think you’re somehow superior to your typical, “run-of-the-mill” Lars. I know you look down on them. I stand by my original statement.

[quote]PimpBot5000 wrote:

[quote]ultralars wrote:
When the fuck did i say i was you retard? [/quote]

Well, your name is “ultralars” for starters. That to me implies that you think you’re somehow superior to your typical, “run-of-the-mill” Lars. I know you look down on them. I stand by my original statement.[/quote]
i named myself after a product called zalo ultra…

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

I’m German. Are you saying that I have no sense of humor?[/quote]

That’s exact,y what I’m saying.

I don’t often bother posting… but LOL at a pointless and possibly entertaining thread.

Send those N$%@$# Back to Afrikka!!!