Why People Hate on Anavar?

[quote]EkszJ wrote:

[quote]eatliftsleep wrote:
when you read things, make sure of the date it was posted. there is tons of outdated info out there. try starting at the stickies at the top of this subform[/quote]
Yeah thats exact problem that everything is out-dated so why attack me for asking all these questions?HOW CAN I LEARN updated info if you tell me to stop posting and never give me a good answer for me to understand[/quote]

I learned everything I know without posting or asking questions. All you have to do is read a lot. Every question you could possibly have has been answered within the last 6 months on these forums. You’re simply not reading enough.

And don’t use steroids. They’re not for you. Trust me.

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

And don’t use steroids. They’re not for you. Trust me.[/quote]

X2

I will strangle you to death. I will reach through your computer screen and choke you until your eyes burst out of your head. I will unleash all the steroid fuelled forces of darkness in the universe if you don’t GTFO right now!

[quote]Yogi wrote:
I will strangle you to death. I will reach through your computer screen and choke you until your eyes burst out of your head. I will unleash all the steroid fuelled forces of darkness in the universe if you don’t GTFO right now![/quote]
Really?I can send you my exact address if you want,you could come over and help me with that info im looking for.

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

[quote]EkszJ wrote:

when you read things, make sure of the date it was posted. there is tons of outdated info out there. try starting at the stickies at the top of this subform[/quote]
Yeah thats exact problem that everything is out-dated so why attack me for asking all these questions?HOW CAN I LEARN updated info if you tell me to stop posting and never give me a good answer for me to understand[/quote]

I learned everything I know without posting or asking questions. All you have to do is read a lot. Every question you could possibly have has been answered within the last 6 months on these forums. You’re simply not reading enough.

I guess ill have to do that,nobody is bothered to help around here

[quote]EkszJ wrote:

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

[quote]EkszJ wrote:

I guess ill have to do that,nobody is bothered to help around here[/quote]

that’s not true. People have already told you exactly what an Anavar-only cycle is. It’s a cycle for women. They’ve also told you that there are plenty of resources available, and that you haven’t done enough reading on your own to pose a reasonable question. That’s the problem. You should learn the basics by reading much more than you already have. Then if you have a question about details, you can ask that. You don’t even have the basic, widely available knowledge yet.

[quote]EkszJ wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:
I will strangle you to death. I will reach through your computer screen and choke you until your eyes burst out of your head. I will unleash all the steroid fuelled forces of darkness in the universe if you don’t GTFO right now![/quote]
Really?I can send you my exact address if you want,you could come over and help me with that info im looking for.
[/quote]

ok, I’m going to try to get through to you one more time.

My first ever post on this forum was a few years ago now. I’m not ashamed to say that I asked the same question as you: would an anavar only cycle be a good idea?

I was told by every single member not to do it, and to run some injectable test with it.

You know what I did? I took the advice without being a little bitch and crying about how nobody was helping me, and I did a test and anavar cycle.

The moral of this story is: if you trust a bunch of people to give you advice, why the hell wouldn’t you take the advice you get?

You don’t like the advice we’re giving you? That’s fine. Take it like a man and fuck off. Crying about how unhelpful we’re being when we’ve told you ten billion times in the ten billion threads you started asking the same thing that AN ANAVAR ONLY CYCLE IS NOT A GOOD IDEA.

Do you understand now?

How are people so cavalier with their steroid usage?

I researched for 2+ months before injecting myself.

[quote]therajraj wrote:

[/quote]

the gainz brah, the gainzzzzzz

[quote]therajraj wrote:

[/quote]

It’s crazy. I would say I spent about 9 months reading everything I could, and 3 more months posting and asking questions. And all of that just to prepare for the most basic, bare bones cycle possible.

Not that I would use, ever, I’m obviously just speaking hypothetically.

But my log should be interesting over the next 16 weeks…

[quote]EkszJ wrote:

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

[quote]EkszJ wrote:

You have 2 options 1: Do your stupid anavar only cycle and waste your money. 2: Spend ALOT of time lurking around here reading the threads and learning any questions you have google them you would be surprised how many people have and are in your situation and wanna know the same thing, instead of getting flames yourself why not just read a thread of someone else getting flamed. You need to learn how to manipulate your body composition without the use of drugs before you start taking steroids otherwise your gains will be minimum and lost at the end of cycle. Don’t rush this shit you have to walk before you can run.

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

[quote]EkszJ wrote:

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

[quote]EkszJ wrote:

that’s not true. People have already told you exactly what an Anavar-only cycle is. It’s a cycle for women. They’ve also told you that there are plenty of resources available, and that you haven’t done enough reading on your own to pose a reasonable question. That’s the problem. You should learn the basics by reading much more than you already have. Then if you have a question about details, you can ask that. You don’t even have the basic, widely available knowledge yet.
[/quote]

This. Just this and again this. So read this, then again this.

Help me to help you,
Help me to help you,
Help me to help you,
Help me to help you,
Etc.
Etc.

Hi EkszJ ill give you a little insight with my personal frends experiences with anavar/dbol only cycles and give you and honest opinion if that helps.

1. Your balls will shrink still because suppression or shutdown few weeks in you wont be able to get it up for your mrs. Ull be at the doctors asking why.
  2. You wont be able to keep most of your gains once your off. even with a pct planned
    3.might even get slight gyno
    4.its your body at the end of the day its your choice
  3. Dont do it test is best start off there

[quote]EkszJ wrote:

You NEED to relax.
This site is pretty good for getting the info you need. A little reading and it is pretty basic. TONS of guys getting spoonfed on here and treated with respect after asking stupid questions JUST because you could sense they were decent people and just came across some bad info that we all prob read at some point ourselves
You started a thread challenging why Anavar only cycles are looked down upon so you’ve come across more than one thread regarding that already.
You obv’s DIDN’T read the posts or you would’ve known Anavar WILL shut you down!!! I’ve read that Anavar is mild too and won’t suppress the natty’s but c’mon!!! How can that be possible?
I’m not going to get into how suppression occurs or why but if you wanted you could easily use your google function to learn more and quickly understand that taking a foreign substance that…
Fawk it!! DO your Anavar only cycle. There’s 2 things that can happen: you’ll prove either yourself wrong or all those people “hating on” the Anavar only cycles

Because gains