Why Not ZMA and Calcium?

I’m just wondering - saw many places incl on ZMA bottles that it shouldnt be ingested with calcium. This is a bit inconvenient as my nighttime casein shake obvious contains calcium.

How do you guys manage that? Eat the ZMA an hour prior to the shake?

Take the ZMA half an hour prior to your casien

Phill

[quote]Phill wrote:

Phill[/quote]

Is an hour neccasary?

I have been taking ZMA 30 minutes prior.

ZMA makes me sleepy! It is hard to stay awake while eating cottage cheese sometimes, lol

Thanks for asking this question, because I was wondering the same thing! I actually switched up my protein sources so I could take my ZMA as soon as I got home from work (I work 12 hr night shifts). I head to bed within 30 min of getting home, so waiting that amount of time just to eat my cottage cheese was seriously cutting into my sleep time (as it is, I only get about 6-7 hrs when I work anyway).

[quote]Kalle wrote:
Phill wrote:

Phill

Is an hour neccasary?

ZMA makes me sleepy! It is hard to stay awake while eating cottage cheese sometimes, lol[/quote]

LOL Kalle did you take your ZMA prior to reading and posting this LOL thats what I said half and hour LOL or 30 mins

Get some rest :slight_smile:

Phill

[quote]Phill wrote:
Kalle wrote:
Phill wrote:

Phill

Is an hour neccasary?

ZMA makes me sleepy! It is hard to stay awake while eating cottage cheese sometimes, lol

LOL Kalle did you take your ZMA prior to reading and posting this LOL thats what I said half and hour LOL or 30 mins

Get some rest :slight_smile:

Phill[/quote]

I think my mind skips over words sometimes… I read an hour…

I blame it on the new format!

I take my Metabolic Drive shake 1hr before bed and then take my ZMA right before hitting the sheets and I have never had a problem. I can definitely still notice the ZMA effects.

Olesya
www.musclewithattitude.com