Why No HGH?

iv e been reading this post for sometime now,and have noticed no one really advocates the use of hgh. most of the cycles posted don t include gh.the cycle reviews from guys who seem to what what there talking about never suggest to add gh to the cycle. i know there is some monitary concern with gh, but are there any other reasons why gh is not used more often? thanks…

Well, hmmmm let me see. first off yes Gh is expensive. Secondly, the gains you get off it are shit. thirdly, you risk all sorts of shit like abdominal distension, cancer, acromegally…
and Forthly, Gh is normally only done once you have maxed out your potential for growth using conventional anabolics.

However taken in smaller quantities it can help heal joints and make you feel better, but there are still risks, that are much more pronounce then AAS.

Agreed. Unless I’m at the point where a gram + a week of test with a solid dose of tren, and some decent doses of d-bol/winny ect aren’t doing anythin I’m not looking toward investing that much of my time/health/money in GH.

Gh isn’t worth it unless you’re in your 40’s or are stacking it w/ insulin.
Fact: the avg. 20yr old male produces 2i.u. of gh on his own.

MK

im 40 and want to use it for its healing and fat burning properties. as far as dosages i was going to use 4 iu 6 days a week. i know the bb use anywhere from 10 on up per day, so 4 is realatively low. iv e read that acgromegly was only a problem with the old version taken from the pititary glands of cadavers.as far as cancer it will speed the growth of existing tumors,but has not been proven to cause them. again, i have only read this,if anyone has any confirming info on this i would like to hear it. thanks…

Whoa, whoa, whoa… never compare yourself to other bodybuilders, especially the elite few in the world who do take those 10 IUS plus, per day. To make great gains, 4 IUs is enough. This is coming from someone with experience.

HGH use is all based on personal preference and the depth-of-your-pockets. I agree with all here that say HGH is very expensive, and should be used as a last resort.

If you want to try something different along side with AAS use, maybe try insulin. A 10ml vial will cost you only 30 bucks and it will last you a life time (I throw out whatever I don’t finish after every cycle because it expires easily). I don’t usually advertise its use because the stuff will KILL you. Seriously. Do your schooling and read up on it AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE. Then, maybe, after some long thinking, decide if you might want to try it.

Later on, you can even try stacking all 3… AAS, HGH, and insulin. It’s an INSANE stack. Good luck.

[quote]spec107 wrote:
im 40 and want to use it for its healing and fat burning properties. as far as dosages i was going to use 4 iu 6 days a week. i know the bb use anywhere from 10 on up per day, so 4 is realatively low. iv e read that acgromegly was only a problem with the old version taken from the pititary glands of cadavers.as far as cancer it will speed the growth of existing tumors,but has not been proven to cause them. again, i have only read this,if anyone has any confirming info on this i would like to hear it. thanks… [/quote]

Acromegally is caused by excessive gh period. There is no difference between the action of gh from a cadaver and gh that has been synthesised. They are both GH, just as test is test regardless if it comes from a bottle or your own testes. The only difference is that you can get Mad cow disease from gh from cadavers.