T Nation

Why No Biotest Egg Protein?

I like egg protein.

If Biotest would sell an egg protein or even a milk/egg blend I would buy it.(I am sure others would too.)

Why no Egg Protein?

[quote]Dirty Tiger wrote:
Why no Egg Protein?[/quote]

Eat your eggs, drink your whey. It’s a law of the universe.

Or maybe just a law of California

yuk yuk yuk

Sorry. Had to do it.

I like egg protein. [/quote]

Me too. That’s why I crack the shells and cook them.

No, I’d still cook my eggs and have a glass of milk. Or, cook my eggs with milk.

Probably because eggs are cheap and easy to cook and there is no reason to make eggs into a powder.

Why such negative dogma?

Why such negative dogma?[/quote]

Because this is the internet!

In all seriousness, I’d guess it’s a simple business decision. An egg or egg blend would likely compete with Metabolic Drive and cannibalize some sales.

Biotest came out with the Whey (again I’m guessing) because many say it as a cheaper option than Surge and so picked it up locally.

The whey adds to the “one-stop-shopping” whereas the egg/egg blend likely wouldn’t. Who knows, maybe one day Biotest will want to expand it’s protein line-up, I’m sure egg would be an option… or maybe soy. :slight_smile:

[quote]Ruggerlife wrote:
Dirty Tiger wrote:
Why such negative dogma?

In all seriousness, I’d guess it’s a simple business decision. An egg or egg blend would likely compete with Metabolic Drive and cannibalize some sales.

Biotest came out with the Whey (again I’m guessing) because many say it as a cheaper option than Surge and so picked it up locally.

The whey adds to the “one-stop-shopping” whereas the egg/egg blend likely wouldn’t. Who knows, maybe one day Biotest will want to expand it’s protein line-up, I’m sure egg would be an option… or maybe soy. :)[/quote]

An intelligent reply! Thank youse.

Ruggerlife wrote:
Dirty Tiger wrote:
Why such negative dogma?

The whey adds to the “one-stop-shopping” whereas the egg/egg blend likely wouldn’t. Who knows, maybe one day Biotest will want to expand it’s protein line-up, I’m sure egg would be an option… or maybe soy. :slight_smile:

An intelligent reply! Thank youse.[/quote]

Here’s an intelligent reply. Have you ever had egg powdered protein? Worse smelling farts ever.

My wife made me get out of bed to go fart in the living room. I was to stay there for a few moments so that no part of that foul smell would follow me back in the room. Those farts were so disgusting that she seriously got pissed at me. Pissed off a few co-workers too!

Powdered egg protein just shouldn’t be made. Not socially acceptable.