Why Muscle Milk?

Seriously, why is this stuff so popular? I’m going to gag if I read another dumb question about the stuff. It’s basically protein powder with a ton of fat. You’d be juast as well off using a scoop of Metabolic Drive (Evo Pro) and eating a Hershey’s bar.

Are people really dumb enough to fall for that “lean lipids” nonsense?

This is an honest question. I just don’t get why people are gaa-gaa over this stuff.

not around here , they showed that it has plastics in it

[quote]CaliforniaLaw wrote:
Seriously, why is this stuff so popular? I’m going to gag if I read another dumb question about the stuff. It’s basically protein powder with a ton of fat. You’d be juast as well off using a scoop of Metabolic Drive (Evo Pro) and eating a Hershey’s bar.

This is an honest question. I just don’t get why people are gaa-gaa over this stuff.[/quote]

It tastes really good, so people will lie to themselves.

Because it’s sterile and I like the taste.

Seriously, it tastes good. I can get it cheap, and it comes in 5 pound containers.

Get off Biotest’s nuts. I like some of their products, but MM kicks Metabolic Drive’s ass in taste at least. It’s my choice; leave me the fuck alone.

Sincerely Yours,
MM Lover

The name is catchy.

[quote]devilBASTARDdog wrote:

Seriously, it tastes good. I can get it cheap, and it comes in 5 pound containers.

Get off Biotest’s nuts. I like some of their products, but MM kicks Metabolic Drive’s ass in taste at least. It’s my choice; leave me the fuck alone.

Sincerely Yours,
MM Lover[/quote]

If you had a brain, you’d realize that MM is basically a “cheat” food, and you’d be just as well off eating a candy bar and scoop of your protein of choice.

I actually don’t think there’s anything wrong with eating a candy bar and protein powder if one is bulking. I just think it’s dumb that people can’t tell the difference between protein and candy and Muscle Milk.

So I’m confused why people use the stuff. I’d rather have a Snicker’s and scoop of MD or Evo Pro. That’s be cheaper per serving, too.

the old Grow! was great the new Metabolic Drive is not so great in my opinion.

P+F = Six meals a day five days a week on the Anabolic Diet.

I wonder if an AD devotee might have an opinion, especially since I’m starting next week.

P+F = Six meals a day five days a week on the Anabolic Diet.

I wonder if an AD devotee might have an opinion, especially since I’m starting next week.

This is an honest question. I just don’t get why people are gaa-gaa over this stuff.[/quote]

Because everyone can’t be as all knowing, all mighty, and high above everyone like you are.

Was the creation of this thread really necessary? If you want MM to die, than let it.

[quote]devilBASTARDdog wrote:
[/quote]

I still laugh every time I see that movie…

[quote]Politico wrote:
Was the creation of this thread really necessary? If you want MM to die, than let it.
[/quote]

Are any threads really necessary?

There’ll be more questions about canola-laden proteins regardless of this one.

I’m curios, too, because I’ve tasted this stuff and thought it was fowl. I think it’s popularity must be based largely on all the advertising it gets.

Huh, really? MM is bad?

I only had it twice. It’s the only thing my school had that was a protein supplement. I used to drink the “Pure Protein” (at this point, the school has discontinued them) for the 100% Calcium and damn near 0g Fat.

So should I go back to my usual PWO staples of Tuna Fish sandwiches, Chili and chicken mixed w a bit of Ramen and veggies?

I’d rather have a Snicker’s and scoop of MD or Evo Pro. That’s be cheaper per serving, too.[/quote]

Snickers Almond is the truth.

[quote]chillain wrote:
CaliforniaLaw wrote:
I’d rather have a Snicker’s and scoop of MD or Evo Pro. That’s be cheaper per serving, too.

[/quote]

You know… that is just the discontinued Mars bar.

[quote]4est wrote:
chillain wrote:
CaliforniaLaw wrote:
I’d rather have a Snicker’s and scoop of MD or Evo Pro. That’s be cheaper per serving, too.

You know… that is just the discontinued Mars bar.[/quote]

That’s just a lie. You just can’t handle The Truth!

devilBASTARDdog wrote:

Sincerely Yours,
MM Lover

If you had a brain, you’d realize that MM is basically a “cheat” food, and you’d be just as well off eating a candy bar and scoop of your protein of choice.

I actually don’t think there’s anything wrong with eating a candy bar and protein powder if one is bulking. I just think it’s dumb that people can’t tell the difference between protein and candy and Muscle Milk.

So I’m confused why people use the stuff. I’d rather have a Snicker’s and scoop of MD or Evo Pro. That’s be cheaper per serving, too.[/quote]

well fuck. why not a steak and beer then?

or if money is a problem for you, tuna and chips ahoy cookies?

[quote]texasguy wrote:
well fuck. why not a steak and beer then?
[/quote]

Hey, we’re on the same page! But I just keep imagining a bunch of guys chugging Muscle Mik shakes thinking: “Man, I’m eating clean!” LOL.

I personally think the concept of clean eating is stupid. It’s the self-delusion aspect that confounds me. If you read the labels and ingredients, you’ll realize it’s a candy bar w/some quality protein. So go have fun, eat your candy bar, and wash it down with some protein.

Who makes Evo Pro? Cytosport? Never seen it before…

[quote]ChrisKing wrote:
I’ve tasted this stuff and thought it was fowl. [/quote]

So it really does taste like chicken, huh? :wink: