Why More Than Test?

Since test is the cheapest available steroid (most of the time) and it is usually recommended for beginners to begin with a straight test cycle why do guys add more to it? Neccessity? Just wondering at what point one would want/need to make more complicated cycles.

One word bro, and I’m sure prisoner will backe me up on this one, SYNERGY!

MK

what MK said.

also, different types of gear have different characteristics that some users prefer/want to experiment with.

yeah, definately what MK said.

In the past, my favorites have been test/tren/dbol or test/eq/dbol. I loved the cycle with tren though cause your strength goes through the roof. definately look into it man.

Tren is MUCH cheaper than test…

Yeah-homebrew rules

Tren is 1/3 the cost of test, and 3x the effect. Badabing! Of course without the test there would be no Bing :slight_smile:

[quote]pitt wrote:
Yeah-homebrew rules

Tren is 1/3 the cost of test, and 3x the effect. Badabing! Of course without the test there would be no Bing :)[/quote]

LOL! You are so right about no Bing without the Test!

One of my buddies (who is a cheap ass)did a Tren cycle, and had a chance to get up on some cutie. He was all bummed, not even a crane could have lifted it up!

How do you come up with tren being 1/3 the cost of test?

6g tren = $110 = 18.34/g
20g prop = $76 = 3.80/g

That’s not counting conversion, but prop is 5X cheaper than tren.

Tren 40cc/100mg = >3$cc
Test 10cc/200mg = 9-12$cc (unless your in mexico, then all bets are off :slight_smile:

Of course when I wrote the 1/3 thing I was/am jacked to the hilt and and was going off of cc’s, not gram quantities. But of course if you Contain gram quantities of test all you can think about is sex and food, whereas with tren all you can think about is training and why Everyone on ThIs PlAneT is sucH a fUcccCking MoRon! Please note that neither state is conducive to math skills. This is why all planning, brewing, and buying should be completed before beginning a cycle:)

Tren is known to work better with a little bit of estrogen in your system. This is why guys will stack Tren and Test, because of the aromatization of the Test into estrogen.

The reason why guys stack atleast two different chemicals is because there are basically two different compounds: your androgens, and your anabolics. A good stack will consist of both to hit all AR’s. Like everyone else has said here, the anabolics and androgens will work together synergistically. Good luck.

[quote]MassNutrition wrote:
Tren is known to work better with a little bit of estrogen in your system. This is why guys will stack Tren and Test, because of the aromatization of the Test into estrogen.

[/quote]

huh?

I need to do a lot more reading. Every damn time I think I’m getting a handle on it…

Just going off my feedlot experience, Fina was basically usless when implanted alone. On fact the Finaplix folks told us it wouldn’t work at all in steers unless synovex was implanted at the same time the Finaplix was. Just FYI.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
Just going off my feedlot experience, Fina was basically usless when implanted alone. On fact the Finaplix folks told us it wouldn’t work at all in steers unless synovex was implanted at the same time the Finaplix was. Just FYI.[/quote]

fina-tren
syno-test
so the steers don’t grow without a tren/test stack? Huh.
So tren by itself doesn’t work well?

[quote]Joe Weider wrote:
rainjack wrote:
Just going off my feedlot experience, Fina was basically usless when implanted alone. On fact the Finaplix folks told us it wouldn’t work at all in steers unless synovex was implanted at the same time the Finaplix was. Just FYI.

fina-tren
syno-test
so the steers don’t grow without a tren/test stack? Huh.
So tren by itself doesn’t work well?[/quote]

Joe,
I’ll be able to tell you in ~6 weeks whether tren by itself works or not. As an experiment to test out the potency of trenbolone, I’ll be running tren enanthate for 6-8 weeks at ~500-600mg/week.

I’m going to be keeping calories well above maintenance and will be including cardio in the am upon rising.
Usually my goals are exclusively LBM gain or LBM retention whether I’m bulking or dieting, but this time I’m going to try to accomplish both goals concurrently.

MK

[quote]TwistedLocal wrote:
Since test is the cheapest available steroid (most of the time) and it is usually recommended for beginners to begin with a straight test cycle why do guys add more to it? Neccessity? Just wondering at what point one would want/need to make more complicated cycles.[/quote]

Test only first cycles is the advice you find on the internet from someone who read someone’s post who read it from someone else’s post. Same as “beginners must use 500mg/wk and perform 3 sets of 10”… There’s no logical argument for doing this.

Your first cycle ALWAYS net’s the best gains (even a half arsed cycle will net the first time user better results than his second), therefore his first cycle should also be his heaviest.