Why Men Are Happier Than Woman...
- We keep our last name.
- The garage is all ours.
- Wedding plans take care of themselves.
- Chocolate is just another snack.
- We can be president.
- We can wear a white T-shirt to a water park.
- Car mechanics tell us the truth.
- The world is our urinal.
- We never have to drive to another gas station because this one's just too icky.
Same work, more pay.
Wrinkles add character.
- Wedding dress - $5000; tux rental - $100.
- People never stare at our chest when we're talking to them.
- The occasional well-rendered belch is practically expected.
- New shoes don't cut, blister, or mangle our feet.
- One mood, ALL the time.
- Phone conversations are over in 30 seconds flat.
- We know stuff about tanks.
- A five-day vacation requires only one suitcase.
We can open all our own jars.
We get extra credit for the slightest act of thoughtfulness.
- If someone forgets to invite us, he or she can still be our friend.
- Our underwear is $8.95 for a three-pack.
- Everything on our face stays its original color.
- Three pairs of shoes are more than enough.
- We don't have to stop and think of which way to turn a nut on a bolt.
- We almost never have strap problems in public
- We are unable to see wrinkles in our clothes.
- The same hair style lasts for years, maybe decades.
We don't have to shave below our neck.
Our belly usually hides our big hips.
- One wallet and one pair of shoes, one color, all seasons.
- We can "do" our nails with a pocket-knife.
- We have freedom of choice concerning growing a mustache.
- We can do Christmas shopping for 25 relatives, on December 24, in 45 minutes.