T Nation

Why Measuring Serum Levels of Estradiol (E2) is Pointless

I’ll have a look thanks.
But, if I were you, I would ask the mods to do a sticky like Ksman did back in the days and put your info there. It’s easier to keep track for people who don’t check the forum frequently like me.

Is this guy for real, or is he just a troll.

You can speak when you will change that ridiculous avatar.

2 Likes

Troll it is…

Read the VERY FIRST sentence of my post starting at the very top. I have no admin rights here. This is for the mods to decide.

Do me a favor. Post on this thread so people can have background about who is giving the information. Just like you told Danny that he can’t expect you to go back and look for videos, I can’t go through all your old posts to see what your protocol is, your background, etc

2 Likes

Done

How long have you been on 70 mg a week?

3-4 weeks, I don’t even remember. I’m waiting for another month, but I’m thinking to give enclomiphene a trial, since fertility is a concern for me.

I understand what your saying and I appreciate the advice my doctor today just advised me to get back on TRT. The thing is I get on a new protocol it will work for a couple of months and then it goes away. I’m so tired of switching from one protocol to another. I honestly believe I’m going down the wrong path with this whole hormone thing I’ve been trying it for years and it has t worked. I have never done anything that would put my hormones out of wack like this so I feel like something g is wrong with my body and I don’t know what it is yet. I was a perfect healthy 28yr old before all this happens and now I’m going on 32 still fighting the same battle I’m just over this. I don’t know what to do anymore

Hi @dbossa I watched one of your videos with Mark L Gordon. He seems like he knows what he is talking about and has some good knowledge . I do not have or have ever experienced TBI but from your experience you think he can help me manage my hormones??

@dbossa hey is there a way I could email or dm you about some question that I have that you may have experience in?

Find him on his Facebook group

@zsub154
It’s supposed to not work as well for a couple months and then start working. You likely aren’t doing something right.

Have you actually taken testosterone before or just HCG monotherapy?

See that the part that I don’t get about how something g is suppose to work for a while then stop and then start back up? I do t understand the science behind that.

And yes I have been on T+HCG I have been on T alone/ HCG alone / Clomid alone/ tmoxifine alone
I have been on many differnt things and it’s so sad that I can’t get my life back that may thing that is effected is my motivation in life my energy and sex life. I know deep down there is something going on with me I stay up late at night just thinking about how much my life has changed

Do you know the name of his face book group

TRT and Hormone Optimization

He didn’t say it should work, stop, then start again. It typically takes 6-8 weeks of a proper protocol to start working. That’s it.

Whether any of us understands the why, who knows… but I can say we see it over and over and over here where people feel worse for the first 4-6 weeks then usually around week 6-8 they start feeling better. It takes time. I don’t know if it’s because downstream hormones have to re-balance based on the increase in T or what, but eventually things seem to work themselves out.

I haven’t read anything about your history so I’m not sure if T is the issue for you. Sounds like you’ve tried a lot of things already, but I’m not sure if T alone has been done properly for long enough or not.

Unfortunately he never takes a hormone doctors rebuttals and had already made his mind up. He knows more than doctors who have more education in the topic. Even guys who research for a living and etc

I have never been able to cite a doctor and him take it in and absorb it. It’s always no. Never. He’s wrong and I’m right.

@enackers I’m not following. When you say “he” or “had already made his mind up”, who are you referring to?