Why it's Important to Lift Weights!

you never know when you might have to hold up something heavy!

lol.

Holy shit, you must be like twenty feet tall!

I don’t know, I think it’s a trick.

:wink:

Photoshop.

lol

New research shows that most people should lift to failure, at around 24 reps. Squats are also a low back exercise – it fails before the legs are properly worked. Front squats are far better, again for around 24 reps.

Much of what we’ve been taught is simply bogus.

[quote]debraD wrote:

;-)[/quote]
you’re right! The tower is actually straight, and it’s holding me up!
Paul

[quote]middlleagedguy wrote:

[quote]debraD wrote:

;-)[/quote]
you’re right! The tower is actually straight, and it’s holding me up!
Paul
[/quote]

Aha! I knew it. Trickery.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
New research shows that most people should lift to failure, at around 24 reps. Squats are also a low back exercise – it fails before the legs are properly worked. Front squats are far better, again for around 24 reps.

Much of what we’ve been taught is simply bogus. [/quote]
dude, please dont fuck with my head. Do you mean 24 reps per set? I’m moving to higher reps for size, I think. Are you being sarcastic?

but, but, but, Thibeaudeau says 8 sets of 3 reps…o WAIT that IS 24 reps, is that what you mean?

[quote]carbiduis wrote:

[quote]Headhunter wrote:

dude, please dont fuck with my head. Do you mean 24 reps per set? I’m moving to higher reps for size, I think. Are you being sarcastic?

but, but, but, Thibeaudeau says 8 sets of 3 reps…o WAIT that IS 24 reps, is that what you mean?[/quote]

how did these comments get into my thread about holding up the leaning tower?

[quote]middlleagedguy wrote:

[quote]carbiduis wrote:

[quote]Headhunter wrote:

but, but, but, Thibeaudeau says 8 sets of 3 reps…o WAIT that IS 24 reps, is that what you mean?[/quote]

how did these comments get into my thread about holding up the leaning tower?
[/quote]

Headhunter does that. If you let him he will rip the head of of your thread and shit into it’s soul.

Don’t let him. Stop the madness.

I’m willing to bet nobody else has ever taken a picture like this. Ever.

^ people have also taken countless funny pics of the kitteh, but that doesn’t mean they should stop! Then there would be no new funny kitteh pics on the interwebz. The interwebz with no kittehs is like Christmas with no Tamales. Sure it happens but everyone knows something is missing.

[quote]JLu wrote:
I’m willing to bet nobody else has ever taken a picture like this. Ever.[/quote]
I actually have a bunch of photos of all the tourists standing in weird poses while they’re having photos taken of them “holding up the tower”. My wife referred to it as “Pisa yoga”.

[quote]HispanicSamurai wrote:
^ people have also taken countless funny pics of the kitteh, but that doesn’t mean they should stop! Then there would be no new funny kitteh pics on the interwebz. The interwebz with no kittehs is like Christmas with no Tamales. Sure it happens but everyone knows something is missing.[/quote]
Yes but all kitteh pics are unique in both pose and caption. Don’t mind me I’m just bitter and emo today.

[quote]JLu wrote:

^ people have also taken countless funny pics of the kitteh, but that doesn’t mean they should stop! Then there would be no new funny kitteh pics on the interwebz. The interwebz with no kittehs is like Christmas with no Tamales. Sure it happens but everyone knows something is missing.[/quote]
Yes but all kitteh pics are unique in both pose and caption. Don’t mind me I’m just bitter and emo today.[/quote]

Okay, just so long as we all agree that there definitely needs to be tamales on xmas! Say It damn you!!!

[quote]JLu wrote:

Yes but all kitteh pics are unique in both pose and caption. Don’t mind me I’m just bitter and emo today.[/quote]

Okay, just so long as we all agree that there definitely needs to be tamales on xmas! Say It damn you!!![/quote]
WTF is a tamale?

[quote]JLu wrote:

[quote]JLu wrote:

Okay, just so long as we all agree that there definitely needs to be tamales on xmas! Say It damn you!!![/quote]
WTF is a tamale?[/quote]

Type - A - Male. It means guys who like (receiving) buttsecks. Apparently HispanicSamarai’s christmas’s are filled with manly buttsecks.

[quote]JLu wrote:

[quote]JLu wrote:

WTF is a tamale?[/quote]

Damn Canadians shakes head

Leave it to LankEy to find a ghey accronym for Tamale! That guy has man meat on his mind at all times. It’s a sickness really. Kinda sad. I heard he once shoved a remote up his @ss in a fit of rage! He never got the remote back but when he shakes his ass the volume raises on the tv. True story.