Why Isn't This Protected?

I think that this forum more then T-cell Alpha and War Room should be protected. Once in a while I read some good threads from the vets, but more often then not you just see the same teens come in here looking to get huge with no work. If this was protected you would have better discussions and people could actually LEARN something instead of posting the same stupid questions.

So you’re basically suggesting a Steroid Cell?

I’d say that’s a good idea.

I second the steroid cell.

Less of a place to give advice, and more to talk about the theories of steroids.

[quote]shizen wrote:
I think that this forum more then T-cell Alpha and War Room should be protected. Once in a while I read some good threads from the vets, but more often then not you just see the same teens come in here looking to get huge with no work. If this was protected you would have better discussions and people could actually LEARN something instead of posting the same stupid questions.
[/quote]

Been begging for this for years!!

Now if there was a cell and you have a question about what is being discussed on a topic. Would you post here? Whats the point in duplicated ideas in 2 threads. I hate the idea of moderated popularity contests which the t-cells look like. Seems like there is always some drama happening. And sometimes the wrong people get invited to join.

I know one person with not even a year of training under there belt and yet they were invited to the T-cell. I thought it was a place for vets to discuss with other vets. Maybe I am wrong. I think a vote to delete threads would be better. It would serve all of the forums and make the stupid threads disappear. Leaving behind pure accepted knowledge.

IMO the t-cells are a pure fail, it started out as a good idea but turned into an ego show with lots of conflict. If I wanted that I would watch soap opera’s.

Just my 2 cents

I’ve been thinking about a steriod-oriented T-Cell for a while now, but it might not be necessary. Has anyone else noticed that the Steriods forums has been pretty dead for a while now? I still read it but there isn’t a ton of new stuff to actively comment on. There isn’t a lot of experimenting or interesting discussion of new stuff.

For shits and giggles I logged into my old account from 2002 that I used exclusively for this forum and back then when powders weren’t ready available for everyone it was a big deal when a lab produced an exotic compound. Everyone was trying to figure out what was true and false regarding steriods, AI’s, SERMS, etc. Then there was HGH and IGF and different peptides. Nowadays there doesn’t seem to be a ton of mystery left. People pretty much know what cycles they like to run and it’s just first timers asking the basics over and over again. And after ORD it’s just dead. Is there really a need for a cell at this point?

I will say that if there were a cell I’d like to see it seeded with people with join dates of something like 2005/2006 or earlier. Not that people with more recent dates couldn’t join, but they would need to be added by people that have been here longer. I don’t know how it worked in T-Cell Alpha, but there are a ton of people in that forum that I wouldn’t expect to be there, and my gut feeling is that it just grew too fast.

[quote]Moriarty wrote:
I’ve been thinking about a steriod-oriented T-Cell for a while now, but it might not be necessary. Has anyone else noticed that the Steriods forums has been pretty dead for a while now? I still read it but there isn’t a ton of new stuff to actively comment on. There isn’t a lot of experimenting or interesting discussion of new stuff.

For shits and giggles I logged into my old account from 2002 that I used exclusively for this forum and back then when powders weren’t ready available for everyone it was a big deal when a lab produced an exotic compound. Everyone was trying to figure out what was true and false regarding steriods, AI’s, SERMS, etc. Then there was HGH and IGF and different peptides. Nowadays there doesn’t seem to be a ton of mystery left. People pretty much know what cycles they like to run and it’s just first timers asking the basics over and over again. And after ORD it’s just dead. Is there really a need for a cell at this point?

I will say that if there were a cell I’d like to see it seeded with people with join dates of something like 2005/2006 or earlier. Not that people with more recent dates couldn’t join, but they would need to be added by people that have been here longer. I don’t know how it worked in T-Cell Alpha, but there are a ton of people in that forum that I wouldn’t expect to be there, and my gut feeling is that it just grew too fast.[/quote]

well a lot of vets have disappeared also, and most that are left are still just answering the same questions that are stickied at the top! I’m sure if a cell was created there would be more interesting discussion; as of now the forum is dying.

It is slowing down quite a bit. I have only read/lurked on here for about a year, but found most of what I needed without ever having to log in and ask a question. I finally decided to join the other day. Hopefully we can bring some new life in here…?