Why is YOUR Gym Awesome?

Not sure if this thread was made, but tell us why your gym is awesome. We all either read or participated in threads that talk about why your gym sucks (due to the endless amount of people who “work out”) but I think it’s time to point out the good things about the gym you go to.

Example: My gym rocks because when I go in the “off hours”, I manage to find hyooooge dudes who are more than happy to answer any questions I might have, throw in some “tricks of the trade” and even watch me as I do a set or two of w/e I’m doing, and correct me on my form. And I think that’s pretty fucking awesome

Of course, as I leave the rack section I immediately see a guy who is “benching” with his legs up and knees together. In other words, he’s trying to bench in fetal position. I shit you not.

So tell us what about your gym is awesome.
*Note: David Tate, or anyone who attends his gym need not respond

Gorgeous 20 something year old lady trainers. Always skipping around in their tight black workout pants. No wonder people shell out thousands of dollars for these misinformed bimbos. No offense…but I’m not going to give 24-hour fitness that much credit.

because i work out there…

duh.

because I work at my gym…

duh.

because I can get everything done

duh

Worlds Gym, Its got a power pit that you can go into shut the door and throw all kinds of weight around! I love to do my deads in it:)

[quote]beestings wrote:
Worlds Gym, Its got a power pit that you can go into shut the door and throw all the kids in the weight room around! I love to do my deeds in it:)[/quote]

I read it first like this…^^^^

I work out at the Y.

…I’ll let you know if I can think of anything awesome about it.

Hot college chicks.

Also, a powerlifting area where I don’t get yelled at for dropping weights.

well theres alot of negativies about my gym too many illegal immigrants(i’m being nice with that phrase haha)…but whats good about my gym is the fact the owners daughter works the front desk and shes pretty hott and kinda friendly wink

my college rec center because it has two, count em, TWO curling stations. im fucking diesel yo

My gym is awesome because it?s in the building I live in. No walking to the gym means more time for lifting.

[quote]thefatlineman wrote:
well theres alot of negativies about my gym too many illegal immigrants

[/quote]

From takin jer job to takin jer gym eh? WTF is that supposed to mean?

its not.

[quote]Growing_Boy wrote:
thefatlineman wrote:
well theres alot of negativies about my gym too many illegal immigrants

From takin jer job to takin jer gym eh? WTF is that supposed to mean? [/quote]

It means that illegal immigrants are taking over this country one gym at a time! DUH!

I pay $24 a month. Soon to drop to $12 a month after I’ve been there for a year. That to me is awesome, for now.

…because I own it.

A lot of pro athletes work out there, including a Pro Bowl DT.

Cause that’s my gym right there^^

2 badass hack squat machines. 3 leg press machines. 4 well built smith machines(no counter weighted shit). one power rack. 3 squat racks. 2 dumbbell racks wit some dbs going well up to 175). 2 seated calve raise machines, 2 standing, one donkey calve raise machine. HS machines galore and all the other basic stuff benches what not.

Then some of the powerlifters leave chains, boards. Then we got a sled also.

That’s why I think my gyms awesome.

[quote]Sharp4850 wrote:
I pay $24 a month. Soon to drop to $12 a month after I’ve been there for a year. That to me is awesome, for now.[/quote]

Training at Ballys? Bankrupt bastards. Man, I trained there for a couple of days. All I wanted was a no questions/don’t fuck with me free week pass. They wanted me to join without me even training once in the facility. If that one chick would have “sweetened” the deal I would have probably done it. lol! They only went up to 110s and that is a problem.