Why Is Too Much T Bad for You?

Why is too much T bad for u and at what level

Bloodmthickening, high blood pressure, negative affect of lipids… on and on. Don’t surpass lab ranges or you’re running a cycle verus TRT. TRT is for life and meant to be safe and mimic natural possible levels.

Have a look through the pharma section of all the young blokes who are experiencing gyno, low libido, hair problems, mood swings etc

Dopamine receptor desensitization among many other things.

lots, and lots of side effects that’s why

Yes I understand side effects. My question was answered, I will not take shots with pellets, I was unaware of the 4 to 6 week wait period and why couldn’t my Dr give me something that would work until it kicked in. My other question was if my t is not where i want with pellets can i supplement and up to what levels would be acceptable bf certain side effects. I was told to stick with pellets and wait it out and stop freaking out, in a way.

You propably can but if I was you I would just go with the injections and stop the pellets.

Well there is no stopping pellets, I will have to wait the 6 months for them to run it’s course, maybe 5 months in if i start dropping, then I will switch over for good. Ty

New question, my doctor gave DIM, naturally estrogen blocker, 300mg a day. I been taking it but should i take something else or should I have waited the 3 or 4 weeks until the t kicks in bf starting. And should I be taking an AI too or wait for labs. Ty. This is the confusing part to me, again I’m on pellets, 10, almost 2 and half weeks, 43 male, I will post blood test later today for 2 weeks ago. Then again after my 4 week mark. Again no change in energy maybe a little libido.

When you create multiple threads, details get lost and there is then a duplication of effort or people give up trying to make sense of your case.

With higher T levels, E2 management requires increased doses of aromatase inhibitors. E2 management is mission critical. Some have troubles with acne.

Please read the stickies found here: About the T Replacement Category - #2 by KSman

• advice for new guys - need more info about you
  • things that damage your hormones
  • protocol for injections
  • finding a TRT doc

Evaluate your overall thyroid function by checking oral body temperatures as per the thyroid basics sticky. Thyroid hormone fT3 is what gets the job done and it regulates mitochondrial activity, the source of ATP which is the universal currency of cellular energy. This is part of the body’s temperature control loop. This can get messed up if you are iodine deficient. In many countries, you need to be using iodized salt. Other countries add iodine to dairy or bread.

KSman is simply a regular member on this site. Nothing more other than highly active.

I can be a bit abrupt in my replies and recommendations. I have a lot of ground to cover as this forum has become much more active in the last two years. I can’t follow threads that go deep over time. You need to respond to all of my points and requests as soon as possible before you fall off of my radar. The worse problems are guys who ignore issues re thyroid, body temperatures, history of iodized salt. Please do not piss people off saying that lab results are normal, we need lab number and ranges.

The value that you get out of this process and forum depends on your effort and performance. The bulk of your learning is reading/studying the suggested stickies.

When it comes to natural AI I’ve found Acacetin works significantly better than DIM, with DIM I don’t notice too many effects so I’m unsure if it works although I’ve only ever tried taking it up to 200mg per day. Acacetin I’ve tried up to 100mg a day - at 100mg a day I’ve noticed skin getting much drier and flaky pretty quickly (after 2 or 3 days) and a noticeable boost in sex drive which does drop off after a week but which can be cycled to get that boost back

If you read the packing you will see that DIM is supposed to help raise “good” estrogen and decrease “bad” estrogen - I don’t actually know what that means, where as Acacetin actually says “blocks conversion of testosterone into estrogen”

DIM may actually be intended for female use only

So you want to take 50mg or more of Acacetin per day instead of 1mg anastrozole per week? They are both chemicals. One is natural? There are many harmful natural chemicals.

This is not a drug and has no clinical safety data. Your skin changes are a red-flag. You can see your skin, other changes in your body are not visible to the eye.

anastrozole and meds like it are not prescribed along with TRT in the country I am in as a precuation, I would have to develop some serious gyno or E2 levels way above the range to get anastrozole prescribed

my E2 levels are pretty close to yout reccomend level anyway while I’m on TRT, it has not gone up at all compared to pre TRT - so I don’t need it anyway, I don’t need Acacetin as well I just tried it to see what happens

It’s not so much as a precaution as they don’t know what their doing and are afraid to come out of their comfort zone all while people suffer debilitating symptoms.