Why is Tiger Woods the Only Villain?

Now this really chaps my ass Lloyd. lol. JK.

I don’t understand something and maybe my American Friends can explain to me the Mechanics of this society.

I know he cheated on his wife. Cool. We all know this. Now, she was offered 5 million and is offered 55 million to NOT leave him for 2 years. Reason is to repair his tarnished Image.

His Mistress was offered a press conference but was silenced by a 1 million dollar payout. So far he is on the hook for 56 Million just like that. That’s some expensive sex, but i digress.

My REAL issue is with the villinising of this man. Why is he made to look like a low life person of a defective and immoral character. Everyone is denouncing him and YET The Very Women that had sex with him as the victims of him also?

They knew he was Married.
They Knew he was Tiger Woods.
They Knew they were doing a big NO NO!
They Knew they WILL be the OTHER WOMAN.
They Knew they will be the MISTRESS.

Why are those people who i will not judge so protected from criticism? Don’t THEY share 51% of the blame? I say 51% because it is in the end the ladies choice to open her legs to a married man.

So why is HE the villain and not the women who were fulfilling a sexual fantasy of being the other woman and a sex mistress. They went into it fully COGNIZANT of the situation. So Why are they getting the paychecks of their lives?

This society is a living entity of hypocratism i swear.

Because the married man made the vows. That’s not to excuse the mistress(es), however, the married persons have the final say in their fidelity.

So what you’re saying is I should try to find a married celebrity to sleep with so that they’ll pay me off with millions of dollars? This sounds like an excellent idea.

[quote]JLu wrote:
So what you’re saying is I should try to find a married celebrity to sleep with so that they’ll pay me off with millions of dollars? This sounds like an excellent idea.[/quote]

Who you got in mind?

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:

[quote]JLu wrote:
So what you’re saying is I should try to find a married celebrity to sleep with so that they’ll pay me off with millions of dollars? This sounds like an excellent idea.[/quote]

Who you got in mind?[/quote]
Elizabeth Banks just off the top of my head.

[quote]JLu wrote:

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:

[quote]JLu wrote:

Elizabeth Banks just off the top of my head.[/quote]

Fitting surname.

[quote]Sloth wrote:
Because the married man made the vows. That’s not to excuse the mistress(es), however, the married persons have the final say in their fidelity.[/quote]

Thats true but has nothing to do with my context.

[quote]JLu wrote:

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:

[quote]JLu wrote:

Elizabeth Banks just off the top of my head.[/quote]
Is she married? I was hoping I still had a shot.

Because whores are a dime a dozen.

Tarnished idols are somewhat less common. Making him a ‘villain’ sells more magazines. They want to know, “how you could do this?”

Tigers motivations, whatever they are, will be compelling to some people.

The mistresses motivation is simple, and therefore less interesting: slutty chicks do slutty things.

One thing your missing is that this man is a billionaire from pretending to be ultra clean cut. He made statements about others doing bad things and handling it poorly. Well now its his turn. Everyone loves to see the hero fall.

If a woman is “slutty” enough to sleep with a married man(ESPECIALLY a celebrity)…what moral boundaries does she really have??

You would think that male celebrities would ask themselves this shit before “thinking with their dipstick.”
Tiger’s mistresses or whatever have been waiting for this opportunity…especially the girl who just happened to also be on “Tool Academy” crap show.

Perfect time for a “It’s A Trap” de-motivational. I know one of you fuckers has one.

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:
If a woman is “slutty” enough to sleep with a married man(ESPECIALLY a celebrity)…what moral boundaries does she really have??

You would think that male celebrities would ask themselves this shit before “thinking with their dipstick.”
Tiger’s mistresses or whatever have been waiting for this opportunity…especially the girl who just happened to also be on “Tool Academy” crap show.

Perfect time for a “It’s A Trap” de-motivitational. I know one of you fuckers has one. [/quote]

Nice: Oil commercial and a star wars ackbar thingy. LOL.

See my issue is that society really cuddles women. I can’t help seeing how they are not seen for the equally guilty individuals but as Victims and are even aggressive with their indirect extortion to keep quiet. WOW! And hes the only bad guy here?

His wife wanting to leave and being paid 55 mil to stay to 2 years is ridiculous. What happened to being married through the thick and thin? The good and the bad? What a sham of a marriage. THAT should stir more anger too. not the fluff bs.

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:

Perfect time for a “It’s A Trap” de-motivational. I know one of you fuckers has one. [/quote]

He’s… uhh… not the only villain, as evidenced by this (and other) threads.

[quote]Gregus wrote:

So why is HE the villain and not the women who were fulfilling a sexual fantasy of being the other woman and a sex mistress. They went into it fully COGNIZANT of the situation. So Why are they getting the paychecks of their lives?

[/quote]

Because focusing on “the other woman” doesn’t sell as many papers. If the media report an indiscretion, then they’ll automatically blame it on the most famous person involved (male or female). In this case, Tiger Woods. They could’ve paid the mistress to do a kiss and tell story, but Woods got in there early and paid her not to do it.

A front page story that depicts ‘Lucy Loosedrawers’ as a homewrecker isn’t going to pack the same punch as ‘Tiger Woods hits the rough’ or ‘Tiger gets a hole in one’. That’s just the way the mainstream media operates…

[quote]roybot wrote:

[quote]Gregus wrote:

[/quote]

Because focusing on “the other woman” doesn’t sell as many papers. If the media report an indiscretion, then they’ll automatically blame it on the most famous person involved (male or female). In this case, Tiger Woods. They could’ve paid the mistress to do a kiss and tell story, but Woods got in there early and paid her not to do it.

A front page story that depicts ‘Lucy Loosedrawers’ as a homewrecker isn’t going to pack the same punch as ‘Tiger Woods hits the rough’ or ‘Tiger gets a hole in one’. That’s just the way the mainstream media operates…[/quote]

You’re right. I see that as the dark side of capitalism. Anything for MORE profit. In time and in those situations you can see how over time it will steer the morality of a country or at least the people who are glued to celebrity gossip.

[quote]Gregus wrote:
You’re right. I see that as the dark side of capitalism. Anything for MORE profit. In time and in those situations you can see how over time it will steer the morality of a country or at least the people who are glued to celebrity gossip. [/quote]

Mind you, I’m not saying that he’s any less responsible for his actions. People just love to see successful people get their come-uppance.

And the fact that Woods was so quick off the mark in paying off the right people suggests that he was ready to accept the consequences of some very expensive sex.

[quote]roybot wrote:

[quote]Gregus wrote:
You’re right. I see that as the dark side of capitalism. Anything for MORE profit. In time and in those situations you can see how over time it will steer the morality of a country or at least the people who are glued to celebrity gossip. [/quote]

Mind you, I’m not saying that he’s any less responsible for his actions. People just love to see successful people get their come-uppance.

And the fact that Woods was so quick off the mark in paying off the right people suggests that he was ready to accept the consequences of some very expensive sex. [/quote]

True Dat, True Dat.

I’ve got to disagree with you guys on this issue. Cheating I blame the cheater. I do however notice what you are saying in that you see women cheat often and are not held responsible and there husband is somehow blamed or the guy who did her like it wasn’t her choice. So the point of the woman not ever being blamed and the man being blamed is true (although not all of the time most people are rational and blame people for breaking loyalty). Like you see woman cheted man fault man cheated man fault.

My opinion is whoever is the cheater is 100% at fault they lied and were disloyal. Can’t blame someone for haveing sex with a person not there responsibility to uphold someone elses promise. Also the accepting money tiger mentioned a deal and they accepted can’t blame them for that they didn’t force him he’s paying them off. However didn’t she scratch him up and attacked him she should be in jail end of story.

[quote]Gregus wrote:
They knew he was Married.
They Knew he was Tiger Woods.
They Knew they were doing a big NO NO!
They Knew they WILL be the OTHER WOMAN.
They Knew they will be the MISTRESS.[/quote]

Society hates men.