Why is Sex Drive Still Missing?

What about other affected hormones like preg, prog, DHEA etc?

If you are deficient in any of these, simply supplement. There are no studies showing HCG back fills the pathways, it’s pure speculation. Also there’s no proof your other hormones are affected by TRT.

You do have a small amount of LH and FSH (.2) however small in your system, so in theory your pathways are still active.

So do you take solely testosterone only?

Aside from what has been mentioned, because you do not need hCG unless currently trying to conceive or concerned with testicular atrophy. Check your DHEA-S level and supplement that if needed.

HCG mimics LH. So supplementing this won’t do anything for those hormones. Some guys have a place for HCG. But if you’re trying to establish what is causing the problem, simplify everything first. Then add in as you go.

1 Like

I use about 100iu of HCG EOD to keep balls going. Libido started to ramp up once I lowered my Test dose from 175mg to 140mg a week. Im low SHGB to begin with. I prefer to start high and work it down. HCG doesnt affect me negatively

What are you levels if you don’t mind me asking? TT, FT, E2, SHBG? :slight_smile:

I dont test that often, and only worry about PSA and other markers. Last test, TT was 1100, E was 49, and cant recall anything else. I dont control Estrogen and drink plenty of beer to keep me from losing my mind during Covid19 life.