T Nation

Why Is Prop Preferred for Cutting?

why is prop preferred for cutting?

It has something to do with how its released in the blood stream. The slow gradual release of a heavier ester like enanthate leads to more estrogen conversion, were as a quick, lighter ester like prop has less. Less estrogen/ better for cutting.

Out of the last few batches of prop that i have used I have yet to have any post injection pain.

It was 100mg/ml from a few different UG labs. I think I just happen to be more lucky than anything else in the pain free area in relation to prop.

Another good thing about a long ester with an AI is less poking.

[quote]Hagar wrote:
It has something to do with how its released in the blood stream. The slow gradual release of a heavier ester like enanthate leads to more estrogen conversion, were as a quick, lighter ester like prop has less. Less estrogen/ better for cutting. [/quote]

Not exactly. The heavier esters don’t mean more estrogen conversion but rather that elevated test levels (and estrogen and water retention) end up sticking around for longer and the cumulative effect becomes noticeable. With prop, you don’t get that same buildup.