Why is Obama's Name Not Used Fully?

Barack HUSSEIN Obama is a terrorist. the democrats-terrorists have won and they taking our freedom away.

[quote]jasmincar wrote:
Barack HUSSEIN Obama is a terrorist. the democrats-terrorists have won and they taking our freedom away.

[/quote]

…aren’t you in Canada?

[quote]Sloth wrote:
Gregus wrote:

To the non Muslims he presents himself as just like them, but to the Muslims he presents himself as one of them, namesake and all.

So would you provide him cover, defend him, if he chose to use his middle name frequently and publically in the US? Or, would you just turn around and emphasize the “Hussein,” with a sly accompanying wink?
[/quote]

NO. Just all cards on the table, honesty and truth. I want the world to be better, i could care less who delivers.

[quote]Spartiates wrote:
jasmincar wrote:

…aren’t you in Canada?[/quote]

yeah the terrorcrats are trying to spread communism all around the world with the new health care reform. It is a conspiration to make a new communism world order. To arms , citizens! We have to protect our freedom

[quote]jasmincar wrote:
Spartiates wrote:
jasmincar wrote:

…aren’t you in Canada?

yeah the terrorcrats are trying to spread communism all around the world with the new health care reform. It is a conspiration to make a new communism world order. To arms , citizens! We have to protect our freedom
[/quote]

You see, this is where I have to disagree with you. I’ve been informed by another poster on a different thread that, in fact, health care reform is a secret plot to replace the current population of the US with peasants from Mexico and Central America. As a Canadian, I suggest you take note and fear this encroachment. Be vigilant!!!

ObAMA BIDEN
OsAMA BInlaDEN

Holy crap! I just cracked the secret illuminati code.

Think about this. Why is it that Obama and Osama have never been seen in the same room at the same time? The answer will blow your mind.

The premise of this whole thread is false. Obama has joked about it publicly, and not just in the middle east. When all the ass-clowns came out in the primaries attempting to use his middle name to score politically against him, he stated outright that like most other presidents he didn’t plan to have his middle name on the everyday stuff. But he wouldn’t change his name or hide from it either.

I’ve heard his middle name enough (including from his own mouth, in the U.S.) that I think this is exactly what he is doing.

[quote]Regular Gonzalez wrote:
ObAMA BIDEN
OsAMA BInlaDEN

Think about this. Why is it that Obama and Osama have never been seen in the same room at the same time? The answer will blow your mind.[/quote]

You realize the Illuminati High Council will undoubtedly have you and everyone to have ever posted on this site killed?

[quote]Makavali wrote:
Regular Gonzalez wrote:
ObAMA BIDEN
OsAMA BInlaDEN

Think about this. Why is it that Obama and Osama have never been seen in the same room at the same time? The answer will blow your mind.

You realize the Illuminati High Council will undoubtedly have you and everyone to have ever posted on this site killed?[/quote]

And that includes you

[quote]Gregus wrote:
Makavali wrote:
Regular Gonzalez wrote:
ObAMA BIDEN
OsAMA BInlaDEN

You realize the Illuminati High Council will undoubtedly have you and everyone to have ever posted on this site killed?

And that includes you[/quote]

DUN DUN DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

[quote]Regular Gonzalez wrote:
ObAMA BIDEN
OsAMA BInlaDEN

Think about this. Why is it that Obama and Osama have never been seen in the same room at the same time? The answer will blow your mind.[/quote]
LOL

Well…

His name is ACTUALLY “Barrack Adolph Hussein Joseph Pol-Pot Ghenghis Beelzebub Satan Chez Obama”…

“Barrack” is just easier, don’t you think?

Mufasa

(P.S. By the way…I got his real name off his Kenyan birth certificate).

No, no, no! See? It’s OK to use his middle name when you worship him in the hallowed government indoctrination kinder-compounds:

“All hail Plankton, errr, Obama!”

The lil’ Obama-bots are so cute.