Why Is It So Difficult for my Friend to Get a GF?

He needs to get laid and then find himself a “really hot one” before he becomes a 30 year old virgin for non-religious reasons.

1 Like

I honestly don’t look as good as that guy but girls say I do. Maybe I look better in person than how I perceive myself. I honestly can’t tell if you’re being sarcastic or legit lol. I doubt charisma has anything to do with this because in the club it’s all body language and eye contact.

Though I do generally empathize with men who want a woman but can’t get them, which I don’t think is uncommon now, and actually is a serious problem for such men, I don’t think we need to worry if some can’t find women in clubs, some of the worst environments to find them.

1 Like

Why? What is this unknown hot woman going to do for or give him?

Why would I be sarcastic on this forum? I’m just trying to help out, and I’ve been clubbing enough to know what’s up. Last weekend was wild! My one friend also could not get the ladies to even look his way, while me and my other buddy had no trouble hooking up.

1 Like

Well he’s very religious and believes in soulmates. I’ve known him for 5 years and not once have I ever seen a girl show interest in him. So i’m a bit skeptical now on his claim that he could obtain an average chick. However he doesn’t hate women so I don’t think he’s a……you know:

1 Like

TL;DR

Answer: Yes.

Edit: I got sucked in by reading too many posts, and found this topic too good to ignore.

Do you have any of those qualities? Is it possible women are looking for smelly, hairy guys with accents, who are also either dwarfs or giants? I think it is. He should refrain from showering and shaving for at least a week prior to his next night at the club. 2nd edit: If that doesn’t work, he should have his legs lopped off at the knee.

Was he? He may need to do that in order to pick up club sluts. Feel free to give him my advice.

But the thing is I got rejected more than I was successful. I was drinking pretty heavily so I don’t remember if any of the girls looked in my direction. I likely walked up to them.

No, I don’t know, seriously.

By the way, I’ve known men who dont have the nicest views on women get one or some or even many.

I think he means “homosexual,” which may be why he’s asking about his friend’s life instead of his friend asking about it.

1 Like

Your friend is “you know”. He’s just acting like a wingman so he can steer women your way and live vicariously through them.

3 Likes

This is the most correct answer that’s ever been correct.

2 Likes

Maybe he just has no game.
Maybe he has no confidence and that oozes off him when he walks up the women

So.He.Decides.To.Go.Find.A.Woman.In.A,Club? -_-

As far as I know, ethnically, culturally and religiously, the people of India /and especially North India/ and the people of Pakistan overlap to a very large extent. As the two countries were initially one country-India which was forcibly partitioned. Many of the people in this part of India /Northern part/ and Pakistan must be descendants of the Great Mughals /Turco-Mongols/ and are whiter than the people of South India, who are mostly Dravidian. But that doesn’t matter in this case.
I wonder what most of the women who partied at this night club were like. The reason for the rejection may not be related to looks or darker skin color because after all the ladies have been asking the guy what country he is from. If they don’t like him it won’t matter what country he is from and there won’t be any sense in asking him such a question. In my opinion looks have brought this question and it’s just that these women don’t want to mess with people from India. If a lady’s desire is only for sex and she likes a man, there will be no problem, but if a woman is looking for a man to build a relationship with, obviously saying you are from India makes women shy away. Why is that…my opinion is that in the mind of the lady in front of her is an immigrant who was poor and came to America and works for little money.
Make it an experiment. The next time you go to a night club and a lady asks your boyfriend where he’s from, let him answer that he’s of Indian descent, but he was born in London, and he’s currently doing a cardiac surgery residency at Boston University, but he came to see his friends from Miami and have some fun. Let’s see what happens then.

This is probably a huge part of it. Guys who are at least ok looking or kinda good looking can still struggle if they are too picky and don’t have other attributes to make up for it.

Most guys who have been with stacks of women are not, for the most part, only hooking up with super-mega-hotties!

1 Like

Do what any other sensible desperate man would do when just trying to pull in a club but struggling to get the level of hotness he wants, lower his standards.

There’s nothing wrong with having standards but he’s waiting for a 10 when he’s clearly not one himself. That’s not an insult. I have had friends that think they deserve this or that kind of girl and they just end up alone and bitter. He’s gonna miss out on someone totally sound because they don’t fit his silly box of wants.

And long-term he needs to stop hanging around with a plonker that consistently cheats on his girlfriend. Then he’ll have more chance to grow some integrity and character that’s deserving of, and more attractive to a good woman that he’ll seek once he’s done with his playboy days.

1 Like

Well, that’s right, but what can he do if he’s not attracted to other women. These things come from inside you, you don’t put any thought into it. If I don’t like a woman, I have no desire to do anything with her. It’s not my fault that I like the prettier ones every time.
However, there is something else. This is more typical for women. I mean uglier women think they deserve better looking men. An experiment has been done many times with a beauty scale of 1-10. It has been found that women who are 5-6 on the scale repel men who are 5-6-7 on the scale. There are even cases of pushing away men who are 8. And they blame the Internet and social networks for all of this. Because it has led to women falsely feeling that they are more beautiful than they are. In practice, many good-looking men talk to and like much uglier women, but they do it for fun. In real life or in a nightclub, they will rarely pay attention to such a woman. But in this way, women are left with the feeling that they are liked by these men. And when a lower-ranking man tries to make contact with such a woman, she pushes him away because she thinks that there will be offers from much better-looking men or men of higher status in society.
Some time ago, there were various other experiments where an ugly but intelligent man culturally talked to girls on the social network. They immediately rudely reject it. Then a cool guy but quite rude and vulgar talks to the same girls. He makes quite direct, brutal and simple propositions to them, but they like it and the conversation deepens.

It’s not that deep bro, he’s just trying to get some skirt in a club and is a 26 year old virgin. If he wants to stay true to his values and standards then he needs to fuck the club off because he’ll never get what he’s after in there, and that’s fine. It’s his life and he can choose to live it however he wants to. Maybe he doesn’t do very well in the club because deep down it’s just not for him. Just because one of his friends is like that doesn’t mean he has to be. He could suffer because his chat is rubbish for party girls but could have more about him in other areas and clean up in a group that’s more in line with his personality.

1 Like

Well, it wouldn’t be bad for people who have a problem with women to start a Pick Up practice :slight_smile:
In the beginning, the practice will be more difficult, but gradually things will improve and at some point he may not even remember the number of women.

I was under the impression that Indian men didn’t struggle too much to find women.

3 Likes