Why Is He Left Out?

Why is it that with ALL the turmoil going on in Iraq…that Syria and Assad seem to be left out of the equation?

1. They fuel the Sunni insurgency (which is turning Baghdad into one huge Mine Field).

2. They position themselves as “the Great Diplomats” of the Middle East while they create more chaos than any other regime.

I don’t get it.

Any thoughts?

Mufasa

I’m sure your Administration is well aware of them. But they have their sights set on Iran right now, and as a result so does the media.

How are you going to rally the people to support the war in Iran if you tell them that Syria is involved too? Then it seems like an even bigger war which the people will not want.

No oil?

We should be negotiating with Syria (more importantly, the Israelis should) and breaking them off from their unnatural alliance with Iran. This would solve several problems.

[quote]Grimnuruk wrote:
No oil?[/quote]

Big part of it. That cuts 2 ways. Their lack of oil means they lack funds to develop nukes etc. as well as the obvious.

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
Grimnuruk wrote:
No oil?

Big part of it. That cuts 2 ways. Their lack of oil means they lack funds to develop nukes etc. as well as the obvious.[/quote]

yep

The majority of the alleged hijackers were from Saudi Arabia, so why we didn’t go after them before we even went in to Afghanistan is a good inquiry. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that the Bush family is in bed with the Saudis; just a thought.