Why Inject The Glutes?

[quote]nooberific wrote:
Man even with 23g needle it feels like an eternity to get 1cc out. Can’t imagine with anything smaller.

I used a slin pin the other day for delts and that shit took forfuckingever.[/quote]

I use 25g. 2cc’s oil takes 30-45 seconds. I feel like our definitions of eternity may differ :wink:

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

[quote]nooberific wrote:
Man even with 23g needle it feels like an eternity to get 1cc out. Can’t imagine with anything smaller.

I used a slin pin the other day for delts and that shit took forfuckingever.[/quote]

I use 25g. 2cc’s oil takes 30-45 seconds. I feel like our definitions of eternity may differ ;)[/quote]

I’m impatient as fuck though lol, that’s my problem. 20 seconds = eternity for me.

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]nooberific wrote:

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

[quote]nooberific wrote:
I prefer delt injections.

I inject everyday prop and just switch delts because I heal up so fast. Don’t even bother with glutes anymore.

Also good luck injecting quads…shit hurts like a mofo there.[/quote]

Quads are all I do. It’s fine. But I guess everyone’s different. I’m lean enough that very short needles work. Less damage to the muscle.[/quote]

True. I did a few quad shots and was like NOPE fuck this lol.
[/quote]

even with a slin pin quad shots leave me paralysed for a week
[/quote]

that’s crazy. I use like 25g, 5/8 pin. I’ve done quads every single time except for once when I hit a delt.
[/quote]
Same here, 25g 5/8 pin in left quad on Monday and right quad on Thursday, injecting 2ml and now other than the occasional muscle spasm during injection, no soreness at all. As far as I’m concerned, quads are the only way to go.

I would LOVE to inject quads but it’s just not happening. Last time I tried my leg swelled up by like 4 inches. Looked awesome! Haha.

Just a pity I couldn’t walk

[quote]A-rod wrote:
I don’t follow. I get not pinning larger volumes into smaller muscles but are you trying to tell me if I put one ml in a delt vs one ml in a glute that there is better uptake in the glute. Like my blood concentration will increase more with the glute shot vs the delt. If this is even true it can’t be a significant difference.

[/quote]

No, I just meant if you are going 2>/= you benefit a lot more from glutes. I wouldn’t ever really waste my time with a single CC in the glute unless I am pinning a lot and need to use more rotation sites. I really like to hit pecs with a CC and under though. Idk, why, its just really simple. Easiest spot IMO. Just don’t stab your heart and lungs and bleed to death on your bathroom floor.

[quote]ChrisArm wrote:

Just don’t stab your heart and lungs and bleed to death on your bathroom floor. [/quote]

^^^ Made me lol

I usually always pin in my glutes. I don’t actually do it myself, my wife does it for me. haha ð???

I use 18g to draw, then she pins me with a 23g.

[quote]Yogi wrote:
I would LOVE to inject quads but it’s just not happening. Last time I tried my leg swelled up by like 4 inches. Looked awesome! Haha.

Just a pity I couldn’t walk[/quote]

I had that happen first time to. It wont happen a second time.

glutes and quads are not painful at all as long as you stay relaxed and do not tense up the area. It may be a little sore for a day or 2 after but honestly I get more sore from workouts. The problem Ive found with glutes is reaching the area. It is actually just awkward to inject glutes into the ideal spot yourself. that is why so many people have someone else do it for them. For self IM injections quads is far better.