Why Inject The Glutes?

I’ve heard injections hurt, whats the point of injecting it in the glutes, considering you have to sit down and so on lol? Wouldnt it be better injecting it on your quad?

I prefer delt injections.

I inject everyday prop and just switch delts because I heal up so fast. Don’t even bother with glutes anymore.

Also good luck injecting quads…shit hurts like a mofo there.

[quote]nooberific wrote:

I inject everyday prop and just switch delts because I heal up so fast. Don’t even bother with glutes anymore.

Also good luck injecting quads…shit hurts like a mofo there.[/quote]

Quads are all I do. It’s fine. But I guess everyone’s different. I’m lean enough that very short needles work. Less damage to the muscle.

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

[quote]nooberific wrote:

Quads are all I do. It’s fine. But I guess everyone’s different. I’m lean enough that very short needles work. Less damage to the muscle.[/quote]

True. I did a few quad shots and was like NOPE fuck this lol.

[quote]nooberific wrote:

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

[quote]nooberific wrote:

Quads are all I do. It’s fine. But I guess everyone’s different. I’m lean enough that very short needles work. Less damage to the muscle.[/quote]

[/quote]

even with a slin pin quad shots leave me paralysed for a week

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]nooberific wrote:

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

[quote]nooberific wrote:

[/quote]

even with a slin pin quad shots leave me paralysed for a week
[/quote]

that’s crazy. I use like 25g, 5/8 pin. I’ve done quads every single time except for once when I hit a delt.

I’ve only ever pinned delts. But lately I have been contemplating putting a half cc in each bicep in hopes that the inflammation will give me a better peak but my delta were so fucked when I first pinned them and I am fearful of what my virgin bis might feel like. Anyone do this before/

I’ve pinned pretty much everywhere except for chest and biceps. Can safely say that calves are the devil and triceps are my favourite (slin pins). But for the most part Quads and delts are where i would put the most in, started off with 1" 25g in both and then went to slins when i was lean enough. On a side note 3ml in one delt was not something i want to try again.

Man even with 23g needle it feels like an eternity to get 1cc out. Can’t imagine with anything smaller.

I used a slin pin the other day for delts and that shit took forfuckingever.

[quote]nooberific wrote:
Man even with 23g needle it feels like an eternity to get 1cc out. Can’t imagine with anything smaller.

I used a slin pin the other day for delts and that shit took forfuckingever.[/quote]

Backload it? The pins i use you can take the plunger out, use a 23g to draw and put it in the back, fill it up and carefully put the plunger back in. Once its stopping the oil coming out get the air to the top without pushing down then let it out without losing your gear. It sounds difficult but after one or two times its easy as. Saves you a good 30 minutes.

[quote]A-rod wrote:
I’ve only ever pinned delts. But lately I have been contemplating putting a half cc in each bicep in hopes that the inflammation will give me a better peak but my delta were so fucked when I first pinned them and I am fearful of what my virgin bis might feel like. Anyone do this before/[/quote]

fuck that!

^ x2.

I saw my bud get his biceps pinned… said the exact same thing.

bi’s, tri’s, chest and calves I’d never even consider.

If I had someone to pin me I’d try lats.

[quote]Yogi wrote:

If I had someone to pin me I’d try lats.[/quote]

Try out triceps man they’re really good. 10x better than quads. Just dont put more than .5ml

[quote]DoctorJekyll wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

If I had someone to pin me I’d try lats.[/quote]

Try out triceps man they’re really good. 10x better than quads. Just dont put more than .5ml [/quote]

hmm, maybe. Could maybe pin the long head.

Think I’ll stick to delts and glutes for the time being.

I am doing my first cycle atm - jabbing test E twice a week and just alternating glutes. I have literally no pain or discomfort at all, can barely tell i have done the jab the next day. The very first jab i did hurt for about 3 days. I am using a 23g 1.5" pin.

Does pain very a lot from person to person or is it largely down to the gear? I am tempted to try delts just to see but unless i am going to be doing more jabs per week i just don’t see the need.

[quote]pex86 wrote:
I am doing my first cycle atm - jabbing test E twice a week and just alternating glutes. I have literally no pain or discomfort at all, can barely tell i have done the jab the next day. The very first jab i did hurt for about 3 days. I am using a 23g 1.5" pin.

Does pain very a lot from person to person or is it largely down to the gear? I am tempted to try delts just to see but unless i am going to be doing more jabs per week i just don’t see the need.

[/quote]

Dependant on person and type of gear.

ultimately, injecting into larger muscle groups, with larger amounts of gear, leads to better uptake and disbursement of the oil. I have done all but calves. For oils, I only hit glutes, quads, and only short esters in delts. I pin GH in traps, delts, quads, lats. The bigger the muscle group you inject into, the better uptake you will get at a better rate. Glutes win every time.

I don’t follow. I get not pinning larger volumes into smaller muscles but are you trying to tell me if I put one ml in a delt vs one ml in a glute that there is better uptake in the glute. Like my blood concentration will increase more with the glute shot vs the delt. If this is even true it can’t be a significant difference.

[quote]ChrisArm wrote:
ultimately, injecting into larger muscle groups, with larger amounts of gear, leads to better uptake and disbursement of the oil. I have done all but calves. For oils, I only hit glutes, quads, and only short esters in delts. I pin GH in traps, delts, quads, lats. The bigger the muscle group you inject into, the better uptake you will get at a better rate. Glutes win every time. [/quote]

I only inject in the quads… it hurts a little but they are the easiest spot to pull back and check if you hit a blood vessel. Caused some pip for the first two or three pins, but since then the only pain is when going through the skin.