Why I Love Strikeforce

How would a ring ruin or lessen a wrestlers chances of a takedown/throw?

What? Are you seriously just trying to aggravate me? I’ve said from the start wrestlers seem to do better in a cage, and that the UFC is FULL of GREAT/GOOD wrestlers! WHAT THE FUCK SILKY ARE YOU HIGH?!

Chill… Where’d you get me being high from? Never mind my previous post… Anyway, they do seem to do better in a cage, and yes, the UFC is full of AWESOME wrestlers. Look at (almost)every champion, they all seem to have a wrestling back ground. Even Machida has his Sumo Wrestling.

Bowles-yup was Torres-nope
Aldo-nope
BJ Penn-nope
GSP-yup
Anderson Silva-nope
Machida-sumo uhhh no
Lesnar-yup

Damn dude you are right all the UFC champs have awesome wretling backgrounds :frowning:

[quote]drewh wrote:
Bowles-yup was Torres-nope
Aldo-nope
BJ Penn-nope
GSP-yup
Anderson Silva-nope
Machida-sumo uhhh no
Lesnar-yup

Damn dude you are right all the UFC champs have awesome wretling backgrounds :([/quote]
Not ALL of them, but a lot. Sumo? I still count it.
I’m thinking Matt Hughes, too.

Why, he sweeps for most of his TD’s from his Kay ROT TAY.

[quote]silkyhorse wrote:
Chill… Where’d you get me being high from? Never mind my previous post… Anyway, they do seem to do better in a cage, and yes, the UFC is full of AWESOME wrestlers. Look at (almost)every champion, they all seem to have a wrestling back ground. Even Machida has his Sumo Wrestling.

[/quote]

Sorry man had the internet rage for a second there. So we’re in agreement, and all is well within the T-Nation combat forum. For a second there I though I was going insane or that you turned into a troll, glad neither are true.

[quote]Beershoes wrote:

[quote]silkyhorse wrote:

[/quote]

Sorry man had the internet rage for a second there. So we’re in agreement, and all is well within the T-Nation combat forum. For a second there I though I was going insane or that you turned into a troll, glad neither are true. [/quote]
Yes. No, you didn’t go insane… Didn’t we agree right from the start, though?

[quote]drewh wrote:
Why, he sweeps for most of his TD’s from his Kay ROT TAY.[/quote]
I tap out.