Why I Hate Crossfit

In defense of crossfit, I just watched a clip on youtube of a female, 128 lbs do 15 barbell overhead full squats with 128 lbs on the bar.

To me, that is incredible.

I can’t even think about using my own bodyweight (215 lbs) for that!

crossfit is some intense stuff. I don’t know how you can poo-poo it. With my genetics, my goal is to be strong and fit. I’m never going to be big.

[quote]skw wrote:
crossfit is some intense stuff. I don’t know how you can poo-poo it. With my genetics, my goal is to be strong and fit. I’m never going to be big. [/quote]

Not thinking like that you’re not.

CrossFit is great for those who enjoy being athletic. Hypertrohpy training is great for those who enjoy banging hot chics. Endurance training is great for those who enjoy wearing spandex.

[quote]Sneaky weasel wrote:
They’re from some underground club in NYC. You can actually download all of the tracks for free here:

and here:

[/quote]

They mixed Fergie and Cake. That’s just wrong.

A good friend of mine (Iraq vet now in Afghanistan) swears by Crossfit. And he’s one of the most fit, athletic dudes I know. Great physique, attitude, endurance. Knocking a protocol and lumping a social type you despise into that protocol’s category sounds like you’ve got your panties in a wad over the fact that they never responded to your music request.

Oh, and Led Zeppelin should NEVER be mention in the same breath as those other “bands” you mentioned. LOL