Why I Hate Abercrombie

[quote]pushharder wrote:
UtahLama wrote:
pushharder wrote:
Flyfishing in Montana in the nude, huh?

I have been nekkid in the river and picked up the pole and fished or should I say “jigged”.

Push, if you were standing in the Madison RIver, nekkid, methinks your pole might try and go inside and hide.

That actually reminds me of the time about 20 years ago when I was fucking my wife on the bank of the Madison River and some rafters floated by and caught us. Back then that was downright embarrassing.[/quote]

That is funny…I have done quite a bit of work on the Madison and we have cough poeple in the act before…we just smiled and floted past. Good times.

This is exactly why I LOVE Abercrombie!

But, seriously, I used to work there, and these skits are remarkably accurate. Don’t hate on it too bad though… a lot of the guys I worked with were in better shape than most of the posts in the photos section of this website, and the girls who worked there were VERY hot.

JMB

[quote]JMB wrote:

But, seriously, I used to work there, and these skits are remarkably accurate. Don’t hate on it too bad though… a lot of the guys I worked with were in better shape than most of the posts in the photos section of this website, and the girls who worked there were VERY hot.

JMB[/quote]

I wouldn’t go that far to say the guys that work there are “in shape”. Most of the ones over at the mall location here are scrawny metrosexuals with a fake tan, but not “athletic”.

[quote]Cthulhu wrote:
JMB wrote:

JMB

I wouldn’t go that far to say the guys that work there are “in shape”. Most of the ones over at the mall location here are scrawny metrosexuals with a fake tan, but not “athletic”.
[/quote]

Well, maybe the one I worked at was an exception. My standards for muscularity are not low either, btw. A lot of the guys I worked with were athletes and/or models, and really did have good physiques. Not all, but about half.

JMB