Why I Hate Abercrombie

This is exactly why I hate that store.

DB

Those skits are freakin’ great.

I cant watch the video with the sound on right now, but I can imagine what its like.

Add another person to the list who hates abercrombie… Ironically, the only jeans that still fit me are from there.

Those are fucking great.

MADtv owns SNL.

[quote]pushharder wrote:
Flyfishing in Montana in the nude, huh?

I have been nekkid in the river and picked up the pole and fished or should I say “jigged”.[/quote]

With just the guys??? Say it ain’t so.

DB

[quote]pushharder wrote:
I have fished off this one bridge near my house a couple times. Once was with my wife and another time was with the bank I last wrote about in the Hot Spunk thread.

It was at night and the bank’s regular customer was sitting in his car with my regular bank and they had the headlights on us while I made my deposit. They thought it was real funny…illuminating us like that while we were fishing.[/quote]

HAHAHAH.

My last bank started to behave erratically and not as advertised so I closed my account there, but no bank has been willing to take my money in the past few months.

I also have not made a deposit in a few months.

that was good stuff there

I dont shop there either. Low Quality clothes with little to no creativity in the design…However I hear its relativly easy to steal form there from the low lighting and dark corners. I never tried. Im not a thief,I pay the lackeys 5 bucks for Shirts and pants. The clothes may suck but they get you mad ass.

Abercrombie=Metro/Homo

[quote]mr_slick wrote:
The clothes may suck but they get you mad ass.[/quote]

I’ve always hated Abercrombie.
Great post.

[quote]pushharder wrote:
Flyfishing in Montana in the nude, huh?

I have been nekkid in the river and picked up the pole and fished or should I say “jigged”.[/quote]

Push, if you were standing in the Madison RIver, nekkid, methinks your pole might try and go inside and hide.