Why I Don't Want to Give Out Sources

[quote]sapasion wrote:
Sharing sources is a funny thing. For most of us we got our current source from someone else ourselves. Yet most of us guard our source like the family jewels; despite the fact that half of our sources are online and anyone with the url can go there and order if they merely knew the addy.
[/quote]

If I have an internet source that is a company and not a sole guy operating, I will give that info out to someone that I am sure is not police.

But my personal sources are nopt internet sources more personal contacts who I will only pass on to very close personal friends I have know for a long time.

Hola Hangar!
Happy to see you around again :slight_smile:
and… I can understand your “feeling”… BTW your friend have to know that seizure (or worst) is part of the “game”…

well that sucks!!!
in light of the current situation its worse cause there are only a few good sources left…
Kick his ass for being an ass

[quote]Hagar wrote:
So a guy I sort of know from another site asks me for a source for something. I happen to get a good price for this stuff from this guy in another country and it is good quality. So being a nice guy, I give him my source. Well, he sends off over a grand to my source but his shit gets seized by customs. My source doesn’t mark up his products much so he doesn’t resend.

Needless to say the guy that I gave the source to is pissed. Fuck’n calls me up late at night waking me up after I just feel asleep. I couldn’t get back to sleep, and now I’m dieting, irritable, and I have a long day ahead of me. I wake up this morning and the guy sent me a PM saying I owe him cause he had his shit seized by customs.

He’s also giving my source , who’s an honest guy, a lot shit. Guess he’s going to report fraud to WU (Like thats going to do anything). Fuck that, I’m never giving out anymore sources from now on. [/quote]PART OF THE GAME BUT U SHOULDA WARNED HIM AHEAD OF TIME not ur fault thou he is dumb to think so__ SOME PEOPLE???

[quote]Electric_E wrote:
sapasion wrote:
Sharing sources is a funny thing. For most of us we got our current source from someone else ourselves. Yet most of us guard our source like the family jewels; despite the fact that half of our sources are online and anyone with the url can go there and order if they merely knew the addy.

If I have an internet source that is a company and not a sole guy operating, I will give that info out to someone that I am sure is not police.

But my personal sources are nopt internet sources more personal contacts who I will only pass on to very close personal friends I have know for a long time.
[/quote]
good ones u should keep closely guarded

ive been hit up here a few times with pm’s wanting a source.

i have never asked for a source not to say i would not!

its plain and simple try your luck and dont be greedy…this is a good read for people

theres a lot said in this thread

Good to see you back in action, Viking!..]:slight_smile:

Shit man, I was wondering when the hell you would stop back by again too!!

I almost called you the other day on the way to school to say hi and see if you were still on the planet, but my cell was shit for power.

Good to have you back buddy,

We’ve got a lot of catching up to do. Hope everything is rocking for you. How’s the playing going?

ToneBone

I almost called you the other day on the way to school to say hi and see if you were still on the planet, but my cell was shit for power.

We’ve got a lot of catching up to do. Hope everything is rocking for you. How’s the playing going?

ToneBone

Ha!ha!!
Threatin him i agree with joe!

No,really i never send over 3-4 hundred at a time for just that reason.

One thing my father allway’s said if you want to loose a friend lend him some money.

I’ll ad giving up your source to that know.

JUDGE

ya, thats true about the money!

Joe

I got to say 2 things

1 that guy you gave your internet source is very stupid

2 what source sends out that much at the same time and split in only 2 parcels? wow

[quote]InTheZone wrote:

ToneBone[/quote]

Hey TB good to see you. My playing is better than ever. I’ve just been very busy lately.

Somebody should cock slap the guy you gave your source to. How the fuck, I mean, How the flying, Chernobyl caliber, fuck is it your fault or the sources that his shit got seized? he should count himself lucky that he doesn’t have deputy cocksuck on his front door asking him questions. Off with his head, I say!

[quote]Hagar wrote:
InTheZone wrote:

ToneBone

Hey TB good to see you. My playing is better than ever. I’ve just been very busy lately. [/quote]

Oh, and I get ignored, eh! Humpf’!..(Jus’ messin’ wif ya’!/:wink: