Why I Don't Want to Give Out Sources

So a guy I sort of know from another site asks me for a source for something. I happen to get a good price for this stuff from this guy in another country and it is good quality. So being a nice guy, I give him my source. Well, he sends off over a grand to my source but his shit gets seized by customs. My source doesn’t mark up his products much so he doesn’t resend.

Needless to say the guy that I gave the source to is pissed. Fuck’n calls me up late at night waking me up after I just feel asleep. I couldn’t get back to sleep, and now I’m dieting, irritable, and I have a long day ahead of me. I wake up this morning and the guy sent me a PM saying I owe him cause he had his shit seized by customs.

He’s also giving my source , who’s an honest guy, a lot shit. Guess he’s going to report fraud to WU (Like thats going to do anything). Fuck that, I’m never giving out anymore sources from now on.

That’s reprehensible. Your ‘friend’ should count his blessings he’s not locked up.

Hagar, I was just wondering the other day where you’ve gone to.

Tell your friend thats part of the deal. HE had to know Customs may do what it did, and takes the chance. It’s obvious he’s never bought drugs before. Tell him to grow a pair after knocking the sand out of his vag.

Or tell him to knock it off before you fuck him up, 'cause he’s fucking your deal up. Friends do not fuck a source up for another friend.

Wonder if he really did get the product after all and is looking for a freebie in the process. Everyone who orders over sea’s knows the risk. Loser is as loser does.

gay.

[quote]5.0 wrote:
That’s reprehensible. Your ‘friend’ should count his blessings he’s not locked up.[/quote]

A thousand dollars worth of gear could have gotten him a lot worse than a seizure letter.

[quote]kroby wrote:
Hagar, I was just wondering the other day where you’ve gone to.

Tell your friend thats part of the deal. HE had to know Customs may do what it did, and takes the chance. It’s obvious he’s never bought drugs before. Tell him to grow a pair after knocking the sand out of his vag.

Or tell him to knock it off before you fuck him up, 'cause he’s fucking your deal up. Friends do not fuck a source up for another friend.[/quote]

I’ve been over at some other sites and away from the computer a bit more. Just dieting for summer.

Anyways, I let him know thats part of the game. Its a gamble. When I order something I always expect customs to nab it. That way if it happens I’m not too disappointed. Lucky for me I have zero seizures:D

Maybe he should clear out his place? He just has a little bit of AAS left for the rest of his cycle nothing else.

a thousand dollars worth of gear. he should of requested it to be split up! i would never send a thousand dollars in hopes of everything maybe flying under the radar
and i would suggest that the source dont send it all in the same delivery method

[quote]hangiron wrote:
a thousand dollars worth of gear. he should of requested it to be split up! i would never send a thousand dollars in hopes of everything maybe flying under the radar
and i would suggest that the source dont send it all in the same delivery method [/quote]

Actually the order was split in two but sent at the same time. I suggested he send one then wait a week and send the other. Oh well. This so called buddy of mine isn’t really a buddy anymore. The dude hung up on me just a bit ago. I feel bad about it but not that bad. What am I supposed to do? Nothing so I might as well wipe my hands clean from the whole ordeal. Too bad, he seemed like a cool guy.

Hey Bushy, good to see you again!

Sucks to be him is my theroy. I dont know how big of a cycle this guy is planning but why the heck would he put in a grand for his first order from a new supplier regardless of who the source info came from.

Oh, does his pussy hurt?

Sound like the guy you know got what was coming to him, if this is the kind of guy he is. People need to learn to take personal responsibility for their actions. I’m certain you didn’t take the money out of his bank account while he was sleeping and wire it to your source.

I lost a fat chunk of money in the stock market (a lot more than a thousand bucks) on a tip a friend of mine gave me. We are still very good friends. It wasn’t he who pushed the button, it was me. And I don’t understand how anybody could possibly think otherwise.

If the person is a moron, it’s not very hard.

Thats bad shit Hagar, and they guy you met on the net has your home number too!

Yeah maybe its time to not be so trusting, it’s a great shame that one idiots actions will now dampen your enthusiasim to help other people.

E_E, you hit the nail on the head. It’s sad when morons like that guy end up fucking it up for the other guys that could take the advice and be wise about it.

In general, I just look at giving out my source like a fisherman would view giving away the location of his favorite fishing hole. So, in my situation, it would be giving away the location for my big buck stand.

It’s fucked up to say and believe, but there is no one else in this world you can trust like yourself. So why take the risk of fucking up something as important as this?

World

[quote]Hagar wrote:
So a guy I sort of know from another site asks me for a source for something. I happen to get a good price for this stuff from this guy in another country and it is good quality. So being a nice guy, I give him my source. Well, he sends off over a grand to my source but his shit gets seized by customs. My source doesn’t mark up his products much so he doesn’t resend.

Needless to say the guy that I gave the source to is pissed. Fuck’n calls me up late at night waking me up after I just feel asleep. I couldn’t get back to sleep, and now I’m dieting, irritable, and I have a long day ahead of me. I wake up this morning and the guy sent me a PM saying I owe him cause he had his shit seized by customs.

He’s also giving my source , who’s an honest guy, a lot shit. Guess he’s going to report fraud to WU (Like thats going to do anything). Fuck that, I’m never giving out anymore sources from now on. [/quote]

Imagine… “Is this Western Union? Some guy i was trying t illegally buy Steroids off… a large bulk amount, hasn’t re-sent after it got seized, how can you help?”
“Erm… we can’t?!”

Thois guy has no clue about courtesy for one, it is a risk, we take a risk buying from a new source and we risk it not getting seized… it is the name of the game. That is why we buy a small “tester” amount first isn’t it sparky?! LOL!

Ignore him, and if you are that type of guy… threaten him till he learns his lesson.

it stings but what can anyone do? He should be polite and business like and ask for a discounted re-send at most.

JMO Joe

Or if you want to really send a message to him about being such a grouse, open up your word processor.

Type a really official looking and sounding letter, stating something along the lines of him being subpoenaed to a nearby court in a steroid hearing or something. Obviously, don’t make him be the defendant, but say he’s getting subpoenaed as a witness due to his apparent involvement with an underground AAS community as seen by his recent customs seizure.

Granted, it’s mean as shit, but hilarious nonetheless.

World

lmao!

And in the current light of the governments crackdown on Steroid and GH abuse in the States… it falls in line perfectly!

lol

Joe

Sharing sources is a funny thing. For most of us we got our current source from someone else ourselves. Yet most of us guard our source like the family jewels; despite the fact that half of our sources are online and anyone with the url can go there and order if they merely knew the addy.