T Nation

Why I Don't Ride A Motorcycle...

http://dansdaily.com/page.php?62578

damn.

Why I don’t drive cars.

That’s fucked up.

looks as if he  has been clipped on that one way road and couldn't get out of the way of that truck, just makes the point of trying to be aware of when you are in the process of coming off to try and be hyper aware of where you are going to land, another couple of feet either way and he might have made it.

A little warning on the graphic nature of that link would be nice :\

Hey you can’t expect to walk away from every accident.

Just rub some dirt on it. He’ll be ok.

Looks like he aint eat his chunky soup.

[quote]eengrms76 wrote:
Hey you can’t expect to walk away from every accident.[/quote]

LOL !! yeah but to be recognised as ‘once was human’ would be nice

Disgusting.

See! Now if he had been wearing a helmet…

…oh, never mind.

That doesn’t really have anything to do with riding a motorcycle. I think it’s more of a consequence of driving in general. Shit happens, maybe it happens a little more often to people on motorcycles, but I don’t really know the statistics. Car/motorcycle crashes can be pretty fucking nasty.

As far as weirdness/gore, this still doesn’t beat a picture I saw on ogrish of a guy who had been pinned to a truck while on his motorcycle, which burst into flames. His charred body was still on the front of the truck, although it was mostly skeleton. His jaw was wide open…fucking crazy.

As an aside, everyone needs to see picture likes this. EVERYONE. Too many people drive like assholes and somehow think they’re invincible to sharp metal and glass traveling at high speeds into their bodies. Tools.

Something tells me he could’ve gotten run over while walking, riding a bike, jogging etc.

Wow, what the fuck did the lorry do? Go over him a dozen times?

[quote]ssn0 wrote:
http://dansdaily.com/page.php?62578[/quote]

Don’t look at a picture of a person dying from Aids then, you’ll never want to get laid.

This makes me want to eat some pizza.

Kinda looks like a large Raccoon on the freeway. Give’s a new look to road-kill.

[quote]alownage wrote:
That doesn’t really have anything to do with riding a motorcycle. I think it’s more of a consequence of driving in general. Shit happens, maybe it happens a little more often to people on motorcycles, but I don’t really know the statistics. Car/motorcycle crashes can be pretty fucking nasty.

As far as weirdness/gore, this still doesn’t beat a picture I saw on ogrish of a guy who had been pinned to a truck while on his motorcycle, which burst into flames. His charred body was still on the front of the truck, although it was mostly skeleton. His jaw was wide open…fucking crazy.[/quote]

It has lots to do with riding a motorcycle. If you’re in a car, a fender bender or a minor crash it’s no big deal. On a bike, it’s a VERY big deal, since you’ll go flying off of your bike and potentially get hit by around car (or run over by a truck like that guy).

It just means that you’ve got to be more careful.