Why I Blow Dry My Nutsac

[quote]BrwnbellyYankee wrote:
LOL @ this thread.

the whole idea of using a blow dryer to dry your nutsack is just hilarious. how much time do you spend in the shower, that allows your nuts to absorb enough water to even get the idea of using an electric hair dryer to dry them?[/quote]

haha exactly. why not just use a papertowel then. i could prob dry my nuts with a paper towel in 5 seconds, instead of blow drying it for a minute. Either way the whole idea of blow drying ur nuts is hilarious and i think i lol at every post in this thread.

Holy Balls. (Pun intended.)

This reminds me of the germophobe episode on Seinfeld.

Here’s a thought for you. Clean water from the shower is not your enemy. Sweat is. Last time I checked, heat encourages perspiration.

Contamination aside, I am still not understanding what turning a blow dryer on your sack accomplishes that towel drying and waiting a minute or two to put on your grundies does not.

Bottom line, do what you want at home but you are a complete goofball if you are doing that shit at the gym.

[quote]beebuddy wrote:
So as to not hijack the thread about strange gym goers I shall explain here.

A common skin virus called Molloscum Contagiosum is commonly passed by poorly laundered towels in gyms and hotels. It is often that wrestlers get this on their face from the mats as well.

Why should I care? Because I got it from a gym. Until I saw a doctor I thought I had frickin genital warts, I wasn’t pleased. Alas, it went away and the only thing that cured it was keeping my package completely bone dry. With a hairdryer.

So if you don’t like it… I don’t really care actually. I hope you bastards never get it.[/quote]

What made you think it was a good idea to post this? This might be the worst idea for a thread I’ve ever seen. For the rest of the time you’re at T-Nation, you’ll be branded as the guy who blow-dries his balls.

[quote]Damici wrote:
You go to my gym, don’t you, you fucker? YOU’RE the one I’ve been talking about, who stands there buck naked with one foot up on the bench blow-drying his jewels!

For the love of all that is holy, do that shit at home!!!

beebuddy wrote:

A common skin virus called Molloscum Contagiosum is commonly passed by poorly laundered towels in gyms and hotels. It is often that wrestlers get this on their face from the mats as well.

Why should I care? Because I got it from a gym. Until I saw a doctor I thought I had frickin genital warts, I wasn’t pleased. Alas, it went away and the only thing that cured it was keeping my package completely bone dry. With a hairdryer.

So if you don’t like it… I don’t really care actually. I hope you bastards never get it.

[/quote]

Nah, I live in DC.

[quote]OneEye wrote:
What made you think it was a good idea to post this? This might be the worst idea for a thread I’ve ever seen. For the rest of the time you’re at T-Nation, you’ll be branded as the guy who blow-dries his balls.[/quote]

That’s funny coming from “one eye.” It was posted because I didn’t feel like explaining myself to silly fuck “Jerome” in the strange people thread.

But really though, if anyone brands some words on a screen (me) something negative, who gives a shit? Not me, say what you want.

when that guy’s got his foot up on the counter hit him in the nuts with a hacky sack.

tip: it’s the shots that just barely wing the sack that hurt the most.

[quote]beebuddy wrote:

But really though, if anyone brands some words on a screen (me) something negative, who gives a shit? Not me, say what you want.[/quote]

Very true. Don’t miss the point however - blowdrying your nuts at the gym is NOT acceptable gym ettiquette.

[quote]Gregatron wrote:
beebuddy wrote:

But really though, if anyone brands some words on a screen (me) something negative, who gives a shit? Not me, say what you want.

Very true. Don’t miss the point however - blowdrying your nuts at the gym is NOT acceptable gym ettiquette.[/quote]

Honestly, it’s not a hobby or anything. It’s only been done once or twice on extremely humid days. And again, at one point it was a matter of curing that molloscum. So when it comes down to taking care of myself vs. ettiquette, I win every time. It’s not like it hurts anyone.

This is really a thread? Holy moly.

Thank God I don’t have to go to a gym and see that shit.

Dude - get some damn corn starch.

[quote]beebuddy wrote:

So if you don’t like it… I don’t really care actually. I hope you bastards never get it.[/quote]

I hope you get Molloscum Contagiosum in your ass, I’d be a lot funnier seeing you blow hot air up your ass.

[quote]beebuddy wrote:
OneEye wrote:
What made you think it was a good idea to post this? This might be the worst idea for a thread I’ve ever seen. For the rest of the time you’re at T-Nation, you’ll be branded as the guy who blow-dries his balls.

That’s funny coming from “one eye.” It was posted because I didn’t feel like explaining myself to silly fuck “Jerome” in the strange people thread.

But really though, if anyone brands some words on a screen (me) something negative, who gives a shit? Not me, say what you want.[/quote]

I think everyone here will agree you are the silly one since you seem to be the only one who does it.

[quote]GaMeOvEr305 wrote:
I hope you get Molloscum Contagiosum in your ass, I’d be a lot funnier seeing you blow hot air up your ass.[/quote]

…as if this thread wasnt funny enough.

hahahahaha

[quote]Jerome wrote:
think everyone here will agree you are the silly one since you seem to be the only one who does it. [/quote]

Like anyone else is likely to admit it?

[quote]PGA wrote:
I hope you’re still able to have kids after that repeated inferno you put them through.
[/quote]

That’s what I was thinking.
Darwinism illustrated, perhaps.

[quote]TShaw wrote:
Jerome wrote:
think everyone here will agree you are the silly one since you seem to be the only one who does it.

Like anyone else is likely to admit it?[/quote]

Okay, I’ve done it. But I’d never do it at a public gym (or a public anything).

I tried out of curiosity, since the jewels don’t get really dry with a towel. It worked, but I was afraid of toasting them.

So far, I’ve only tried it once.

[quote]beebuddy wrote:

Dude, some things should be done in the privacy of one’s own home. Blow drying your boys is definitely one of them.

According to a few web sites, table salt works quite well too…:wink:

maybe you ought to call mythbusters
and see if jamie and adam would be interested in responding to this thread…

then again this thread is a little lame. the one that really got my attention and laughs was a thread
that taught you ‘HOW TO WIPE YOUR ASS’
or words to that effect several weeks ago and there were quite a few responses.

[quote]GaMeOvEr305 wrote:
beebuddy wrote:

So if you don’t like it… I don’t really care actually. I hope you bastards never get it.

I hope you get Molloscum Contagiosum in your ass, I’d be a lot funnier seeing you blow hot air up your ass.[/quote]

As stupid and low as this post is… it’s actually funny. You dumbfuck.

[quote]stockzy wrote:
According to a few web sites, table salt works quite well too…;)[/quote]

Yeah… go and throw some tiger balm or icy hot on there while you’re at it. That’ll do the trick.