T Nation

Why I Am Voting Republican

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

Funny, but let’s be real. Dems are on the coattails of the Reps and sold out a long time ago.

You�??re right; I am hoping business as usual is going to change

[quote]pittbulll wrote:
You�??re right; I am hoping business as usual is going to change[/quote]

It would only begin to change if a candidate was willing to take on Congress, sectors of privitization and the foreign policy catalysts. As I see it only Kucinich, Gravel and Paul fit the bill so…

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

It sounds much more like a spoof on Dems than anything else.

[quote]Mick28 wrote:
pittbulll wrote:

Oh it will change all right…he’s going to change your money into the governments.

POOF…

Sucker.

[/quote]

That is what Bush is doing ,rather than my money it is my Grand Daughter’s

[quote]Zeppelin795 wrote:
pittbulll wrote:

It would only begin to change if a candidate was willing to take on Congress, sectors of privitization and the foreign policy catalysts. As I see it only Kucinich, Gravel and Paul fit the bill so…[/quote]

I like Paul

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[/quote]

Explain.

[quote]Mick28 wrote:
Someone should really tell the doosh bag that Bush is not running for President.[/quote]

Someone should really tell this douche bag how to spell douche.

(Couldn’t resist)

Doesn’t matter that it’s not Bush. McCain is in such a hurry to make himself out to be the Anti-Bush that he could easily have passed for a democrat just a few short years ago.

[quote]tedro wrote:
pittbulll wrote:

Explain.[/quote]

The Mrs. found a budget from the middle of the 80�??s; everything had gone up %300 to %400. I know a few people�??s wages that have but very few .I want change right now I think Obama can win; it would swing a little favor towards the working man. Now is the time of giving the working guy a break and demanding the wealthy pay their fair share. Reganomics has run its course.

Ron Paul is he fiscally conservative, socially he is very liberal he does not want to tax any one, but he also understands that means you can not act like a wife with her husband�??s credit card while they are going through a divorce

I think the Republican machine could say. We need to triple our spending and cut taxes by %50 to get out of this recession and all good republicans would buy it. The Republican Party�??s line on economics makes no sense, we are headed for bankruptcy. In my humble opinion

If you consider paying your bills to be the conservative thing to do then the Democrats could be more conservative than the Republicans, The Republicans want to put it on a credit card for our children to pay

[quote]MrRezister wrote:
Doesn’t matter that it’s not Bush. McCain is in such a hurry to make himself out to be the Anti-Bush that he could easily have passed for a democrat just a few short years ago.[/quote]

It is amazing that anyone could buy into the McCain = Bush bullcrap.

[quote]Mick28 wrote:
pittbulll wrote:
Mick28 wrote:
pittbulll wrote:

Oh it will change all right…he’s going to change your money into the governments.

POOF…

Sucker.

I get it…you’ll be happier with your taxes raised, your gun rights curtailed and the government about 50% larger than it is now.

Vote change…vote Obama…

Sucker.

[/quote]

Vote Obama - or you’re a racist.

When I vote against Obama on November 4, 2008:

• It wont be because Obama wants to withdraw from Iraq, which I think will weaken Americas interests beyond repair, it will be because I’m a racist.
    • It wont be because Obama thinks that a nuclear Iran is no threat to the Western World, it will be because I’m a racist.
  • It wont be because I think its an incredibly stupid idea for the most powerful nation in the world to approach evil totalitarian dictators as a supplicant, it will be because I’m a racist.
  • It wont be because I hate the idea of a President who will subordinate Americas interests to the UN (as he inevitably will), it will be because I’m a racist.
  • It wont be because Obama has the thinnest resume ever in the history of Presidential candidates, it will be because I’m a racist.
  • It wont be because I think Obamas Leftist connections (Ayres, Dohrn, Soros, Pfleger, Wright, etc.) show him to be either stupid about or complicit with an agenda antithetical to basic American values, it will be because I’m a racist.
  • It wont be because Obama consistently chooses as advisers people who have opted for the wrong side in the completely binary debate about Israels right to exist, it will be because I’m a racist.
  • It wont be because Obama wants to socialize American medicine, which I believe will destroy the high quality of medical care available to most Americans, it will be because I’m a racist.
  • It wont be because Obama wants to gut the military and reduce us to a nation with a big target painted on our collective backside, it will be because I’m a racist.
  • It wont be because Obama wants to gut the Second Amendment and destroy Americans Constitutional right to protect themselves from foreign and domestic enemies, it will be because I’m a racist.
  • It wont be because Obama has already announced loud and clear that he will support activist judges who place their feelings above the law, it will be because I’m a racist.
  • It wont be because Obama supports judicial decisions creating a right to gay marriage, when I think that decision is one for the voters, it will be because I’m a racist.
  • It wont be because Obamas announced that he will dramatically increase taxes, putting the slow, inflexible, ill-informed government in charge of what should be a quick-reacting, knowledgeable marketplace, it will be because I’m a racist.
  • It wont be because Obamas record in the Senate (albeit short and undistinguished) has been so liberal he makes Teddy Kennedy look like a conservative, it will be because I’m a racist.
  • It wont be because Obamas an open-borders kind of guy, it will be because I’m a racist.
  • It wont be because Obama has shown himself to be a scarily slow thinker and speaker when released from the teleprompter (which really doesnt bode well for those cozy private chats with Ahmadinejad, Jong-Il, and Assad), it will be because I’m a racist.
  • It wont be because Obamas wife clearly loathes America and everything it stands for, despite the fact that shes done pretty well out of it, it will be because I’m a racist.
  • It wont be because Obama was affiliated for more than 20 years with a church that preached white hatred and began to care only when it looked as if it would affect his campaign, it will be because I’m a racist.
  • It wont be because Obama was good buddies with Tony Rezko, and other sleazy characters (showing again that Obama was complicit or a singularly bad judgment of character), it will be because I’m a racist.
  • It wont be because Obamas a compulsive liar who clearly thinks we in the public are too stupid to catch up with his lies, it will be because I’m a racist.
  • It wont be because Obamas campaign has proven to be fly-paper for every two bit “truther” and anti-Semite in America, it will be because I’m a racist.
  • It wont be because Obamas promised already to start down the totalitarian path of purging his predecessors through criminal prosecutions, it will be because I’m a racist.

All things considered, when I think about being a racist as Ive defined it, not as they have, let me say it loud and let me say it proud: I am a racist and, on November 4, 2008, this racist is not voting for Obama.

[quote]MightyMaus wrote:

[/quote]

Will you wear a white hood?

[quote]MightyMaus wrote:
Mick28 wrote:
pittbulll wrote:
Mick28 wrote:
pittbulll wrote:

POOF…

Sucker.

I get it…you’ll be happier with your taxes raised, your gun rights curtailed and the government about 50% larger than it is now.

Vote change…vote Obama…

Sucker.

Vote Obama - or you’re a racist.

When I vote against Obama on November 4, 2008:

• It wont be because Obama wants to withdraw from Iraq, which I think will weaken Americas interests beyond repair, it will be because I’m a racist.
    • It wont be because Obama thinks that a nuclear Iran is no threat to the Western World, it will be because I’m a racist.
  • It wont be because I think its an incredibly stupid idea for the most powerful nation in the world to approach evil totalitarian dictators as a supplicant, it will be because I’m a racist.
  • It wont be because I hate the idea of a President who will subordinate Americas interests to the UN (as he inevitably will), it will be because I’m a racist.
  • It wont be because Obama has the thinnest resume ever in the history of Presidential candidates, it will be because I’m a racist.
  • It wont be because I think Obamas Leftist connections (Ayres, Dohrn, Soros, Pfleger, Wright, etc.) show him to be either stupid about or complicit with an agenda antithetical to basic American values, it will be because I’m a racist.
  • It wont be because Obama consistently chooses as advisers people who have opted for the wrong side in the completely binary debate about Israels right to exist, it will be because I’m a racist.
  • It wont be because Obama wants to socialize American medicine, which I believe will destroy the high quality of medical care available to most Americans, it will be because I’m a racist.
  • It wont be because Obama wants to gut the military and reduce us to a nation with a big target painted on our collective backside, it will be because I’m a racist.
  • It wont be because Obama wants to gut the Second Amendment and destroy Americans Constitutional right to protect themselves from foreign and domestic enemies, it will be because I’m a racist.
  • It wont be because Obama has already announced loud and clear that he will support activist judges who place their feelings above the law, it will be because I’m a racist.
  • It wont be because Obama supports judicial decisions creating a right to gay marriage, when I think that decision is one for the voters, it will be because I’m a racist.
  • It wont be because Obamas announced that he will dramatically increase taxes, putting the slow, inflexible, ill-informed government in charge of what should be a quick-reacting, knowledgeable marketplace, it will be because I’m a racist.
  • It wont be because Obamas record in the Senate (albeit short and undistinguished) has been so liberal he makes Teddy Kennedy look like a conservative, it will be because I’m a racist.
  • It wont be because Obamas an open-borders kind of guy, it will be because I’m a racist.
  • It wont be because Obama has shown himself to be a scarily slow thinker and speaker when released from the teleprompter (which really doesnt bode well for those cozy private chats with Ahmadinejad, Jong-Il, and Assad), it will be because I’m a racist.
  • It wont be because Obamas wife clearly loathes America and everything it stands for, despite the fact that shes done pretty well out of it, it will be because I’m a racist.
  • It wont be because Obama was affiliated for more than 20 years with a church that preached white hatred and began to care only when it looked as if it would affect his campaign, it will be because I’m a racist.
  • It wont be because Obama was good buddies with Tony Rezko, and other sleazy characters (showing again that Obama was complicit or a singularly bad judgment of character), it will be because I’m a racist.
  • It wont be because Obamas a compulsive liar who clearly thinks we in the public are too stupid to catch up with his lies, it will be because I’m a racist.
  • It wont be because Obamas campaign has proven to be fly-paper for every two bit “truther” and anti-Semite in America, it will be because I’m a racist.
  • It wont be because Obamas promised already to start down the totalitarian path of purging his predecessors through criminal prosecutions, it will be because I’m a racist.

All things considered, when I think about being a racist as Ive defined it, not as they have, let me say it loud and let me say it proud: I am a racist and, on November 4, 2008, this racist is not voting for Obama.
[/quote]

You do have a small portion of meat there but most of it is potato