Why has T-Nation Become so Quiet?

Hi all

Is it just me or has T-Nation become really quiet? Where have all the good authors gone? Back in the day there would be at least 1 article every 2 days but lately its been really quiet. Did I miss something?

GW

Yeah there is anotehr thread similar to this. Few weeks old. The authors are working on producing 3-4 (supposedly) good articles a week cause they want to have better quality articles. The other thread is somewhere. Look for it your self, its …2:38am and I have important things to do.

[quote]andrew_live wrote:
Yeah there is anotehr thread similar to this. Few weeks old. The authors are working on producing 3-4 (supposedly) good articles a week cause they want to have better quality articles. The other thread is somewhere. Look for it your self, its …2:38am and I have important things to do. [/quote]

So thats why your on T-Nation :slight_smile:

Pretty sure that was sarcasm.

His what’s on T-Nation??

[quote]usaffirefighter wrote:
His what’s on T-Nation??[/quote]

WIN.

^^Glad you caught that. Sarcasm detectors gotta be set on fine for the interwebs.

[quote]andrew_live wrote:
^^Glad you caught that. Sarcasm detectors gotta be set on fine for the interwebs.[/quote]

Dude, I think I saw you last night in your balcony naked with a fuckin laptop smoking a hot pipe. Hairy bitch.

Naw man, couldnt have been me. I didnt have my laptop out last night.

scratches balls under boxers

sniffs fingers

LOUD NOISES!!!

[quote]WestCoast7 wrote:
LOUD NOISES!!![/quote]

I love lamp.

^ hey! Me too! I thought I was the only one. I also love desk. Hmmmm…nothing like a good desk witha lamp on it.

I guess this thread is full of win?

And you wonder why it’s become so quiet?!?