Why Gyms in Brazil Rule

This is why.

Remember that T-Nation goes to Brazil forum? I’m keeping that dream alive. And I’m taking Kevinm1, Beast, Xen Nova, and even Darth Vader himself with me!(Angry Vader).

Holy shit…

I don’t think I have ever literally stared at a video like that without moving. Ever. And she wasn’t even naked.

That’s almost too much ass.

I like booty as much as the next man, but…damn. That’s overkill.

Also, the kids behind her made my day.

[quote]LUEshi wrote:
That’s almost too much ass.

I like booty as much as the next man, but…damn. That’s overkill.

Also, the kids behind her made my day.[/quote]

I remember you. You’re my official Brazil Guide.

[quote]bugeishaAD wrote:
Holy shit…

I don’t think I have ever literally stared at a video like that without moving. Ever. And she wasn’t even naked.[/quote]

I have that problem every time I look at my avatar.

MOAR!

That’s how all women should look.

lol @ the little kids in the background.

Good God. I’m literally almost speechless.

Her Name is Andressa Soares, and she is very very fine!

Here is an early Christmas gift for my T-Nation Brethren, its a collage of her in all her nude glory. Yes my friends I said nude or more to the point, BUTT BOOTY NEKKID!!

NSFW!! Like really, really not safe for work, enjoy

http://www.bootysource.com/?cat=130

[quote]Pootie Tang wrote:

Here is an early Christmas gift for my T-Nation Brethren, its a collage of her in all her nude glory. Yes my friends I said nude or more to the point, BUTT BOOTY NEKKID!!

[/quote]

You’re getting a mother fucking friend request!

Ignore the music the best you can.

woooooooord

but we still kick their asses in the olympics

USA!!!

I’m almost glad that isn’t in my gym. I have a feeling I wouldn’t get much done with a raging boner.

MOAR

[quote]analog_kid wrote:
I’m almost glad that isn’t in my gym. I have a feeling I wouldn’t get much done with a raging boner. [/quote]

Maybe, but it would really help cure the turtle dick I get from my squat briefs.

[quote]Pootie Tang wrote:

[/quote]

I’ve got an entire folder dedicated to her…gorgeous

whoa

[quote]Steel Nation wrote:
analog_kid wrote:
I’m almost glad that isn’t in my gym. I have a feeling I wouldn’t get much done with a raging boner.

Maybe, but it would really help cure the turtle dick I get from my squat briefs.[/quote]

damn. i dont even wear underwear at the gym, last time i did i tore my undies doing squats, fuck that noise. id probaly get arrested if i saw her doing that after i did a set of squats or deadlifts, that or id be paying child support.