Why Egypt Sucks and Why America (Canada too) Doesn't...

[quote]imhungry wrote:

[quote]gregron wrote:

[quote]imhungry wrote:

[quote]gregron wrote:

[quote]Marzouk wrote:
Who the fuck is dumb enough to beleive the W.H.O have checked around 40million Egyptian vaginas to see that they are mutilated?
[/quote]

I am! Sign me up to be a W.H.O. inspector!!! (only as a re-inspector to verify that vaginas have indeed NOT been mutilated on smokin hot girls only :)[/quote]

You DO realize that a good portion of those vaginas might not be worth inspecting…

This is why I couldn’t be a Gynecologist.[/quote]

EDITED[/quote]

I thought so :)[/quote]

When there’s an internet game called “Pussy or Raw Meat”…it’s amazing anyone would want to be a gynecologist…

<3

[quote]Marzouk wrote:

[quote]Quick Ben wrote:
I used to work in Egypt, and I enjoyed myself there. Horrible traffic though, completely insane. lol [/quote]

Yeah it can be a nightmare sometimes, but tbh i’ve got used to it. And sometimes it’s pretty having no lane discipline, or having to use indicators, kinda like real life GTA[/quote]

To be fair - traffic in most countries is atrocious. I remember getting a cab in Paris once and my cab driver was a bawhair from causing two accidents and had a third driver actually out of his car and screaming at his window.

He just sat there looking at him with his steel eyes, didn’t say a fucking word.

All in a 15 minute journey.

lol one time after flying 20+ hours to get there, I check in to the Alexandria Hilton very early in the morning. I have just closed my eyes and almost drifted of to sleep when I was shocked awake by morning prayers blaring through a speaker somewhere out there.

Finally some back up lol

[quote]Marzouk wrote:

[quote]jre67t wrote:
Plus mulsims live there too.[/quote]

Oh yeah, i forgot all muslims are terrorists, i am not one myself but, most of my friends and family are. You are obviously prejudice and narrow minded. Now GTFO, you don’t deserve to post in a thread that has Egypt in it’s title.
[/quote]

I am sure he knows that all muslim are not terrorist.

I have been there and never ever I would want to live in a country of the muslim world.
never ever

[quote]jasmincar wrote:

[quote]Marzouk wrote:

[quote]jre67t wrote:

Oh yeah, i forgot all muslims are terrorists, i am not one myself but, most of my friends and family are. You are obviously prejudice and narrow minded. Now GTFO, you don’t deserve to post in a thread that has Egypt in it’s title.
[/quote]

I have been there and never ever I would want to live in a country of the muslim world.
never ever[/quote]

What out you off?

What annoys me really is, lack of bacon, the price of alcohol and lack of strip clubs.

But meh, to be honest the religion of the country doesn’t really affect my day to day life.

[quote]Marzouk wrote:

[quote]jasmincar wrote:

[quote]Marzouk wrote:

[quote]jre67t wrote:

[/quote]

never ever[/quote]

What out you off?

What annoys me really is, lack of bacon, the price of alcohol and lack of strip clubs.

But meh, to be honest the religion of the country doesn’t really affect my day to day life.
[/quote]

Can’t you just command a woman to take off her clothes at any time seeing as they are property and what not?

[quote]JaseHxC wrote:

[quote]Marzouk wrote:

[quote]jasmincar wrote:

[quote]Marzouk wrote:

[quote]jre67t wrote:

[/quote]

never ever[/quote]

What out you off?

[/quote]

Can’t you just command a woman to take off her clothes at any time seeing as they are property and what not?[/quote]

That’s disgusting.

Of course you can’t if someone ELSE owns her.

[quote]Quick Ben wrote:

[quote]JaseHxC wrote:

[quote]Marzouk wrote:

[quote]jasmincar wrote:

[quote]Marzouk wrote:

[quote]jre67t wrote:

[/quote]

never ever[/quote]

What out you off?

[/quote]

Can’t you just command a woman to take off her clothes at any time seeing as they are property and what not?[/quote]

That’s disgusting.

Of course you can’t if someone ELSE owns her.[/quote]

Maybe you could sell that person your best camel? And I mean the best camel, low mileage, fully loaded, not even a scratch on this camel. He may even have to fork over some cash as well, as the value of the camel is certainly greater than that of the woman. Once the deal is done, you can command her to take her clothes off then.

You guys are too funny.

[quote]Marzouk wrote:
[/quote]

The only thing I like about the Maghreb (don’t know if egypt is considered into it) is the lanscape and something else.

I despise everything else.

[quote]yusef wrote:

[quote]optheta wrote:
I’ll just leave this little gym here…

“According to the World Health Organization in 2008, an estimated 91.1% of Egypt’s girls and women have suffered genital mutilation.[86]”

Ya Eygpt is totally awesome.[/quote]

Very reputable source I’m sure. Wikipedia said so[/quote]

Last time I checked WHO was a pretty reputable source.

[quote]optheta wrote:

[quote]yusef wrote:

[quote]optheta wrote:

“According to the World Health Organization in 2008, an estimated 91.1% of Egypt’s girls and women have suffered genital mutilation.[86]”

[/quote]

This is seriously unbelievable. Holy crap. Small men treat women like this, IMO.

[quote]Sweet Revenge wrote:

[quote]optheta wrote:

[quote]yusef wrote:

[quote]optheta wrote:

[/quote]

This is seriously unbelievable. Holy crap. Small men treat women like this, IMO.[/quote]

Women are second class citizens in that part of the world, actually scratch that I’m pretty sure household pets get treated better than women, so 3rd class citizen.

^^^ Homosexuals, too. That’s what happens when your morals are firmly entrenched in the seventh century.

[quote]Marzouk wrote:

[quote]jasmincar wrote:

[quote]Marzouk wrote:

[quote]jre67t wrote:

[/quote]

never ever[/quote]

What out you off?

[/quote]

‘Pew found that 82% of Egyptians support stoning as a punishment for adultery, 84 % favor the death penalty for Muslims who leave the religion’

Must kind of suck though having more than four fifths of your population completely fucking insane though right?

[quote]Marzouk wrote:

[quote]bcingu wrote:

[quote]optheta wrote:

You beat me to it. Pretty disturbing.[/quote]

Yeah… the world health health organizations is incorrect.

Who the fuck is dumb enough to beleive the W.H.O have checked around 40million Egyptian vaginas to see that they are mutilated?

Are off your fuckin head?
[/quote]

You would say that, Butcher.

[quote]JaseHxC wrote:

[quote]Quick Ben wrote:

[quote]JaseHxC wrote:

[quote]Marzouk wrote:

[quote]jasmincar wrote:

[quote]Marzouk wrote:

[quote]jre67t wrote:

[/quote]

never ever[/quote]

What out you off?

[/quote]

That’s disgusting.

Of course you can’t if someone ELSE owns her.[/quote]

Maybe you could sell that person your best camel? And I mean the best camel, low mileage, fully loaded, not even a scratch on this camel. He may even have to fork over some cash as well, as the value of the camel is certainly greater than that of the woman. Once the deal is done, you can command her to take her clothes off then.[/quote]

One camel for a woman?

Are you insane?

A goat, maybe.

It’s not just Egypt that sucks…