Why Dudes Get Off Steroids?

I want to believe, I really do. But, in the past pictures of him just didn’t show the muscular development that those with true natural freak genetics would have displayed. Sebastian also doesn’t really look like a natty either but I could be wrong.

Brook, for some reason I thought that was TC who wrote about the 1000mg test injection?

[quote]Alexisonfire2230 wrote:
has anyone read why CT come off?[/quote]

in one of CT articles he said his steroid use landed him in hospital but i still have hard time believing hes natural.

[quote]BenceJones wrote:
Haha Brook is going soft on us… Need to up your AI?

I am curious as to what you mean exactly. I think I will stop using when I get bored with it, or get to a place where I am happy with my physique and it could be maintained somewhat naturally.

Do so many really go off? I know a couple of guys who did a few cycles then stopped but they found that the side effects were just too much for them (although they didn’t always run the proper ancillaries).

I think it is a big choice to start using. Chances are, one or two cycles will not satisfy you and it will become a part of your life. Sometimes I think about how certain people in my life would judge me if they ever found out about my use. [/quote]

your last sentence really got my attention… i am going through this right now i am in the mid to late stage of my first cycle i have always lifted previously but i put on twelve pounds really fast (alot of water retention i am sure…) none the less alot of my friends are popping the “your not using steroids are you?” i deny it of course and use some diet and working out alot more bull shit excuse but it bothers me to lie to my friends i am sure alot of them have a really good idea i am using…feels good to get this off my chest if nothing else i guess…

Shit - maybe… i don’t follow the crowd like so many seem to here. Is that the atomic dog guy? If so… it sounds like one of his articles maybe - they are usually just about sex and masculinity and the male mind - so that fits IMO.

Who is CT?

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
BenceJones wrote:
I want to believe, I really do. But, in the past pictures of him just didn’t show the muscular development that those with true natural freak genetics would have displayed. Sebastian also doesn’t really look like a natty either but I could be wrong.

Brook, for some reason I thought that was TC who wrote about the 1000mg test injection?

Meh, CT, TC, it’s all the same to me.

Seriously though, yes it was CT who said that he did a shot of 1000mg test cyp as a means to rehab an injury. Which is ironic, since test inhibits collagen synthesis.

Anyway, I hope it worked out for him. I admit I was surprised to read about it, since it was an admission of illegal activity.

BBB[/quote]

[quote]Zack Nelson wrote:
Who is CT?

bushidobadboy wrote:
BenceJones wrote:

Seriously though, yes it was CT who said that he did a shot of 1000mg test cyp as a means to rehab an injury. Which is ironic, since test inhibits collagen synthesis.

Anyway, I hope it worked out for him. I admit I was surprised to read about it, since it was an admission of illegal activity.

BBB

[/quote]

Christian Thibaudeau.

BenceJones wrote:

BBB[/quote]

I wrote about doing that, not CT.

Illegal, schmegal. I also transported a woman across state lines for immoral purposes.

[quote]TC wrote:
bushidobadboy wrote:
BenceJones wrote:

BBB

Illegal, schmegal. I also transported a woman across state lines for immoral purposes.

[/quote]

Can you be our snitch? Does CT dope up or not??! We won’t tell… :wink:

Anyway - thanks for clearing that up - was it for an injury? I remember reading more about how you felt psychologically etc… rather than remember some rehab nonsense (!)

JJ

[quote]TC wrote:
bushidobadboy wrote:
BenceJones wrote:

BBB

[/quote]

It might be immoral NOT to transport her

Zack Nelson wrote:
TC wrote:
bushidobadboy wrote:
BenceJones wrote:

BBB

It might be immoral NOT to transport her

Is it still immoral if she gets transported on waves of ecstacy?

BBB[/quote]
That last line just made me snort WMS and the last of my BCAA powder all over my laptop.

Thanks for that BBB.

Actually, from what I recall CT said when he used it he ended up getting a clot in an artery or something and nearly died. He said he wanted to be a pro football player and thought this was his ticket there.

My description of his actual ailment is probably incorrect, but he did say he almost died and a clot in an artery would certainly do that lol.

BTW- I don’t know if it’s just me, but whenever I see someone refer to steroid use as “juicing up” I immediately stop paying attention to what they have to say.