T Nation

Why Don’t More Women Post?

unfortunately it was not the first time. It must come with the “I can do more” and adrenaline junky type loving their job way too much.

Great posts from all!

Have you posted your pics somewhere?, I´ve seen “Girlgotguns” photo, but probably missed yours, would be fantastic to see the result of all your hard work, and of course more from “Girl”.

Thanks and best regards!

Honestly, the new braless thing and collagen injected nipples has me laughing. My doorbells as my hubby calls them I don’t think will ever feel comfortable going braless places, bad enough when wearing bra and it’s cold…but all the time out there to be looked at. I feel like I really am getting old because that is not attention I want…but who knows there is a braless movement and my hubby has been teasing me to let them be free…yeah, he’d prolly flip out if I did…hahaha

I. HAVE. NOT. HEARD. OF THIS.

GAH!!! Think about how crazy this becomes. Lol.

At women and unrealistic expectations. How many of the men here would be game to go under general anesthesia to “fix” a perfectly healthy athletic body, particularly when it may actually hinder their ability to do athletic things like jump, run, swing a baseball bat or a golf club. End plastic surgery rant, but I find some of these things about our culture really disturbing.

Great Powerpuff! Thank you for posting those pics, you look fantastic and I´m also happy to put “a face” (actually a body) to your words, haha!

Best regards!

Hawt stuff! You look great! I put a link to nipples haha

@anon71262119 you look great

And I think many ladies (not on here) want to look good and athletic but with out the sweat or work. You know one could die if she break a nail or spontaneous combustion happen to those who sweat too much.

All - Thank you!

That link!!! Personally, I try to avoid giving people the high beams. Silliness. Very funny.

Ya’ll have a good day. Best of luck with your training and health.

@anon71262119 gorgeous as always!

Oh, gosh. Thank you, CL. I know you’re incredibly busy with very difficult things this week so that is really, really kind. Thank you. You’ve done a great job with your figure and strength training. Thinking of you.

Hi Girlgotguns.

What do you mean with that?

Best regards!

You mean deleting pic? I think I look too thin. But then again I am always hard on myself

What I read from here is the following: “(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)”

Anyway, I¨m sure your pic was great, haven´t seen it though…Should consider posting it again, hahah

Best!

I reposted it

Let the comments come, gulp. Feedback even bad is welcome!

You’re going to get tired of talking to me. Haha.

You look great! You’ve got some nice caps to your DELTS! I noticed this in your last picture. They are SUPER hard for me to build, so I always admire them in other people.

AND… For you, I think you have to trust that your weight and all of your health markers look perfect. A BMI of 21.8 is sitting in the middle of the range. And you’ve gained 40 freaking pounds. That’s just phenomenal progress.

Looking “too lean” is a very subjective thing. Once you’ve established good health and you feel good, have energy to live your life, to do athletic things that you enjoy…Then hopefully you can continue to feel comfortable in your own skin. You might decide to get a little bit more full, try to gain a bit, work on strength goals… or just maintain. Once you’re in a healthy place - where you are now - Everyone has their own preferences, but your opinion is the only one that matters, with regards to how you look.

Edit: I just saw the pic with some legs. Yeah, you look great. I see curve to a booty and some muscle on your gams. Feminine.

Thanks! Nah, I’ll never get tired of you​:hugs:. You are motivational, honest and say how it is. I figured I hadn’t updated and wanted to show where I was at. I figure gotta have accountability. Thanks for kind words because I had a rough day! :hugs:

You’re very welcome. I think your story is really inspiring. It’s hard to imagine you as light as you once were. Seriously, I don’t know that anyone here has a better progress story.

I hope you’re able to keep speaking to young women about your experience. That has to feel really great to see that come full circle.

Have a good evening!

And added one wtf haha, let the advice commeth