Why Does She Have to Be So Stupid?

I see, its random Friday thread day.

You guys are silly. Can’t you tell by now grew loves this kind of stuff. He will post something totally bizarre and rife with black humor and sit back and laugh at the responses.

D

I’m hoping he’s kidding with the Pokemon thing. Hell, my 11 year old son has outgrown that shit. However, if you substituted “finally figured out the riffs to Back in Black” for “found a shiny Pidgey,” I could tell a pretty similar story. First, I was involved in what I was doing. Second, I was playing so loud I couldn’t really hear her . . .

Did you know that the word “gullible” doesn’t even appear in the dictionary?

Just pick up a new cat from the SPCA that looks kind of the same, call her up, and tell her she can stop crying because you found her cat.

When you go over to the house to give it to her, make sure to grab the dead one so you can stash it somewhere she could never find it.

Not a double post, but giving credit where due.

grew7 is a boy who knows how to troll.

I can’t stop laughing at this.

Douchebag

[quote]PGA200X wrote:
[/quote]

Where can I find this little gem? I’m laughing my ass off watching it!

grew,

You need to make a new identity when you start these threads. Too many people are on to you.

Nephrom,

How the hell did you find that?

[quote]GunnyBear wrote:
PGA200X wrote:

Where can I find this little gem? I’m laughing my ass off watching it![/quote]

Which one?

She should have kicked him in the nuts for being such an asshole. Pokeman? Brahahahahaha.

It was just a cat. Shouldn’t have backhanded her though.

Should have:

Saved your game.
Skipped the movie, get her drunk and have sex.

Whats wrong with pokemon?

shurg

hahahahahahah

This might be a dumb question, but why would you even think of posting this on T-Nation. No one here feels sorry for you. Worse, most of us hope this girl will forget about you and get on with her life. (Speaking of which, do you have her phon# handy).

Also, stop playing Pokemon. If you are old enough to write in complete sentences, you are too old for this game. Until you grow up an grow a pair, don’t try to date again.

In case you haven’t figured this out yet, your relationship is over. Dumbass.

Nice one nephorm. That was funny as hell.

Maybe this will help:

Doesn’t that game have a pause button?