Why Does Alpha Destiny Get Such Hate on Forums?

Only read part of this, but I’ll take a crack at it… BECAUSE HE’S A SOCIAL MEDIA PERSONALITY. These folks invite hate. When legit elites are getting hated on in some forums, the also-rans are definitely going to have a shit or two dropped on them. I’ve never looked at his content and have no interest in it so I’m not going to say anything about whether I agree or disagree.

There’s enough true elites that put out quality content that I can’t understand why anyone would listen to a “fitness guru” who has no credibility. My brutally honest opinion- most people are bitches who don’t want to put the work in it takes to get to the next level. In one of George Leeman’s videos, he says the secret to success in the weight room is to quit being a little bitch and I tend to agree with him. People go into a program and half ass it for a few weeks and when they don’t deadlift like Leeman or bench like Spoto or look like an elite bodybuilder, they think they can’t be the weak link. Why would I read or waste my time listening to an also-ran on how to get my bench up when I can listen to Spoto talk about it?

80-85% of what elites in a given field say is in agreement to some extent. It’s the 15-20% that they disagree on, but the truth is that most people will never reach a level where that 15-20% even comes to play. But hey… I’m not a fitness expert by no means and I realize that.

4 Likes

Yeah I know, I was just saying that’s why people don’t like it.

A lot of people do it, but that doesn’t mean I have to like it.

Are you referring to the handful of charlatans loudly declaring they’re natty despite never having been asked the question while selling you things online or users as a whole? You are aware that these drugs are illegal, right?

When someone I don’t know asks me if I’m on steroids in the gym, I normally tell him, “no” and question whether his bad manners is due to the quality of his upbringing or if he’s just an ass. Hopefully I’m not doing the equivalent of deluding children into forcing themselves to stay awake on Christmas Eve waiting for Santa to drop by.

1 Like

This is the bit of naiveté I was referring to in my initial comment. It’s youthful idealism. I had it too. The older I get, the more I find society wants those lies WAY more than they want the real truth.

3 Likes

The best part is that if they tell the lie long enough, it genuinely becomes their truth…that’s some pretty scary stuff.

3 Likes

images

1 Like

“Alpha Destiny” randomly popped up on my social media feed…he does some interesting lifts…super heavy Jefferson Squats off of blocks and such? He’s moving a lot of weight…but boy did it strike me as gimmicky.

1 Like

Its bog brother man, Im tellin’ ja

I find him quite entertaining.

Let’s be honest here. 90% of the folk who post on here would kill for a similar physique. I mean, there’s guys who have posted on here for years who no ones ever seen yet people hang off their every fucking word.

I haven’t read any part of this thread other than the title, but with a name like “Alpha Destiny”, that’s enough for me to not like the guy.

1 Like

Disagree that it’s scary, its comforting - the world only made sense to me when I accepted this is what happens to all of us lol

Shots fired!!!

Um actually no … my issue is he talks out his ass regarding certain things. I just find it funny when he talks about conjugate and Westside like hes a expert and has Louie on speed dial. Funny part is on occasion I train with a guy whom actually trained at Westside for awhile.

well isnt it a good thing the pick in my avatar is actually me( not that anyone actually listens to me). so that other can decide for themselves? You do notice a few of the guys bashing him are not keyboard lifters correct? Unlike Alpha, they actually do compete and so forth and not sit around and do videos alone.FYI your coming across as if anyone whom is speaking negative of him are some newbie kids that do not know jack and shit.

God knows why you’ve got a bee in your bonnet regarding my post. It was a blanket statement regarding the forum, not the actual thread. In fact, make that most bb forums. Maybe I should have been more specific?

If ‘Alphadestiny’ had posted in the Transformation thread for example, I’m fairly certain a lot of compliments would have headed his way.

With regards to my comment regarding photos. I stand by it. There are guys who have been on here for years, dispensing advice yet have failed to show the fruits of their own labours. Why do you include yourself on this bracket? You quite clearly are jacked, post a log detailing your training routine, can move serious weight and give solid advice.

I was on my period when I wrote that and had a wild hair up my ass …my apologies to you sir.In retrospect you did not deserve me being a ass towards you.

3 Likes

No problem matey👍

1 Like

Looks like our mate Alphadestiny has been shredding up!

Transformation challenge perhaps?

1 Like

So Ive been following all the youtube fitness drama as of late and although Im still not a huge fan of him, Alex definitely shut up Blaha finally by benching 319 at 160 and breaking the IPA Canadian record for bench only. Figured I’d revive this thread for that.

3 Likes

Have you ever read about that guy? No evidence gets through to him. His consciousness is not on the same plane of reality as everyone else’s.

Definitely agree. I just meant it shut up his comment about him using fake plates, yada ya

1 Like