Why Does Alpha Destiny Get Such Hate on Forums?

I knew you couldn’t resist

But you can neither confirm nor deny right? :wink:

My stance remains the same brother.:no_mouth:

I’m just talking about Americans. We don’t really do the whole club thing.

Lmao. I think I sold Blaha that press.

I’m also curious as to why blaha gets so much hate. Whenever I watch his videos he seems to be fairly reasonable, but the vid will have something like a 1:1 like/dislike ratio. What gives?

A mix of things I think.

A lot of his dislikes will come because he calls out peoples Internet fitness heroes which, as we’ve seen in this thread, can elicit a pretty strong negative reaction, whether you are being reasonable or not.

Additional dislike will come from him being naturally very opinionated, and thus polarizing. While he justifies his opinion, he doesn’t hold back. i.e. his passionate dislike of bodybuilding in general, cue same effect as above from people that like bodybuilding.

His whole drawn out e-argument / e-beef with Layne Norton was also pretty weird. I don’t think either of them came out of that winners IMO.

Um, here are a few reasons:

(hope that link stays active)

8 Likes

Holy **** what a read!

1 Like

I watched over 20 secs of that clip does that now mean i’m in the CIA? Do I need to go deep cover??:sunglasses:

1 Like

Perhaps I’m a cynic, but do people REALLY need an explanation on why people with no accomplishments who make for profit social media channels explaining how to succeed in a field that they have never actually succeeded in get any degree of hate?

I just…I just…

11 Likes

It’s probably because he’s a complete fraud.

2 Likes

I don’t know how to approach that. By seeing it you may have committed numerous felonies while simultaneously becoming a secret agent.

You might have to go into deep cover by hiding out in prison?

I want to see him pinch his finger in it, AKA be attacked by robot-terrorists seeking vengeance for actions he took in his “previous life”.

I dunno about Blaha. Watching a fraudulant fat weak fuck make money giving BB advice to noobs… It gives me hope lmao.

You’re not wearing a tactical flashlight right now, are you?

2 Likes

No, he’s wearing a gi with 3 blackbelts

2 Likes

It’s a Phoenix flash light. I’m too cheap for surefire.

And don’t judge me!

1 Like

Overshare…

1 Like

Wow, that was amazing.

It’s actually even more spectacular than I thought, haha. I had never looked at that before - I just knew that Blaha was supposedly a gasbag that had made a bunch of (presumably) exaggerated claims about his past and was still spouting lifting advice despite looking…well, just like a regular schlubby dude. That link really delivered. I didn’t even know that he was JasonDB from BB.com (never had an account there, but lurked on those boards as a younger lad before finding T-Nation).

Tbf I don’t remember Jason blaha ever telling anyone how to be a successful powerlifter (at least not in the videos I’ve seen). He seems to advocate strength training for overall health and fitness. I think he’s strong enough that he deserves a little bit of credit for the content he does put out. That being said he calls out a fair amount of people and I can see how that can get annoying.