Why Do You Love Var So Much?

[quote]Yogi wrote:
Holy fuck that’s a lot of money for test.

I pay £35 for a vial of test at 400mg/ml[/quote]

I don’t drink alcohol but what do you pay for a pint of beer? Its about $8-$10 here. Even smoking cigarettes is a luxury for people.

[quote]kenny-mccormick wrote:

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

$280 a bottle lol, 50 x 10mg[/quote]

Dude. Unless I’m reading something wrong, that’s gonna be close to $2400 for 6 weeks?[/quote]

The city I live in, Perth is one of the most expensive city’s to live in the world and is the most expensive city in Australia guys pay on average of $250 for a vial of test. But I get paid pritty good and even our minimum wage is alot higher then most other countries.[/quote]

I get my vials for 150 a pop. Prop and a couple others are 120. Still costs an arm and a leg for me do run decent numbers

so what is stopping you guys from linking up with a friend in the U.S. or ANYWHERE else lol i mean, don’t a lot of suppliers ship to Australia just extra shipping or something? I know customs is a bitch…

[quote]eatliftsleep wrote:
so what is stopping you guys from linking up with a friend in the U.S. or ANYWHERE else lol i mean, don’t a lot of suppliers ship to Australia just extra shipping or something? I know customs is a bitch…[/quote]

admittedly the var has cost me alot but i get pharma grade test and most other stuff cheaper then most other blokes here i paid $135 for pharma test e for this cycle. id love to get stuff from canada or u.s over here but id be risking loosing my house and goin to jail and with a family thats just not worth risking and like i said im not doing to bad with the monies

so what is stopping you guys from linking up with a friend in the U.S. or ANYWHERE else lol i mean, don’t a lot of suppliers ship to Australia just extra shipping or something? I know customs is a bitch…[/quote]

Its hard enough getting ancillaries through customs. They pretty much check anything with a liquid, glass vials are even worse. And once you get flagged all your mail gets held up and checked…

[quote]phatso wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:
they pay a fucking fortune for things like MDMA as well.[/quote]

Haha when I moved from Perth to Canada I couldn’t believe they only paid like $5 per up here compared to $60 in Aus. First year on exchange I didnt get much study done :)[/quote]

Yeah man, back when I went to Uni we were paying 70p a pill if we bought wholesale!

No wonder I dropped out…

[quote]Yogi wrote:
Holy fuck that’s a lot of money for test.

I pay �£35 for a vial of test at 400mg/ml[/quote]

I don’t drink alcohol but what do you pay for a pint of beer? Its about $8-$10 here. Even smoking cigarettes is a luxury for people.[/quote]

£2 to £4 in Scotland for a pint, £7 for 20 fags, £40 a gram of charlie.

I rarely drink or smoke these days, and I’ve not done charlie in years. Was never really my thing. MDMA 's miles better but it’s been a long time so I’ve bothered with that.

The drug that you really get hosed for these days is grass. Used to be £20 for an 8th, but now you’d be lucky to get 1.5g

admittedly the var has cost me alot but i get pharma grade test and most other stuff cheaper then most other blokes here i paid $135 for pharma test e for this cycle. id love to get stuff from canada or u.s over here but id be risking loosing my house and goin to jail and with a family thats just not worth risking and like i said im not doing to bad with the monies[/quote]

damn that’s crazy, so strict. Is it pretty much impossible to get on trt or anything like that over there too?

admittedly the var has cost me alot but i get pharma grade test and most other stuff cheaper then most other blokes here i paid $135 for pharma test e for this cycle. id love to get stuff from canada or u.s over here but id be risking loosing my house and goin to jail and with a family thats just not worth risking and like i said im not doing to bad with the monies[/quote]

damn that’s crazy, so strict. Is it pretty much impossible to get on trt or anything like that over there too?
[/quote]

Actually trt is pretty common we have hrt clinics I know a couple guys on trt