Why Do You Love Var So Much?

Hey fellas im looking to ad an oral for the last half of my test e cycle. I know some of you guys love it. Yogi i think you have mentioned your love for var on a few differant threads. But why is it so good? It dosnt seem to be as powerful as others and needs to be ran quite high and its not that cheap either. Im quite lean i weigh 95kg(213lbs) 5.10" and pritty lean i normaly try stay around 10% but i think im sitting about 13% or it could just be alot of water.

I kinda just want somthing to top it off this first cycle is going great no sides at all and everything is awesome in regards to looks and feels. So why is anavar so good should i go with var or somthing else?

Var is a luxury, definitely.

It just does awesome things to you. Sharpens you up, hardens everything, adds mass (people deride it’s mass building abilities but once you get up to 100mg/day it really packs it on), strips away the water, INCREDIBLE pumps.

It gives you an awesome recomp, sexifying effect. I love it. If you can afford it, then I would definitely go for it.

Iv read that it should be run for minimum of 6 weeks, could i do 100mg ed for 4 weeks?

EDIT: i could probably run it for 5 weeks

I’m not a huge fan of it. I can get relatively same results with Tren at half the price. When I do want to spend the money on a nice cycle, I use Primo instead of Var. Less harsher on the liver and lipids. Way better results IMO.

Chizeled

If i was experienced enough i would do tren but this is my first cycle and i know im not ready for that shit lol

I guess i went with var because it was available and it was ither winstrol mast or var

[quote]kenny-mccormick wrote:
If i was experienced enough i would do tren but this is my first cycle and i know im not ready for that shit lol

I guess i went with var because it was available and it was ither winstrol mast or var[/quote]

I dont know how you can afford 100mg/week for 6 weeks, In Australia let alone perth man. Would kill to run decent var without having to sell an organ

[quote]DoctorJekyll wrote:

I guess i went with var because it was available and it was ither winstrol mast or var[/quote]

I dont know how you can afford 100mg/week for 6 weeks, In Australia let alone perth man. Would kill to run decent var without having to sell an organ[/quote]

lol lucky im rich as fuck aye hahaha

[quote]DoctorJekyll wrote:

I dont know how you can afford 100mg/week for 6 weeks, In Australia let alone perth man. Would kill to run decent var without having to sell an organ[/quote]

lol lucky im rich as fuck aye hahaha
[/quote]

Ikr. How much did that 6 week stock set you back? For me it would be the better part of 1k

$280 a bottle lol, 50 x 10mg

$280 a bottle lol, 50 x 10mg[/quote]

Dude. Unless I’m reading something wrong, that’s gonna be close to $2400 for 6 weeks?

holy shit balls can i have some cash op

note to self- never move to austrailia

they pay a fucking fortune for things like MDMA as well.

Dude… just go through me ill give you a 50 percent discount lol

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

Dude. Unless I’m reading something wrong, that’s gonna be close to $2400 for 6 weeks?[/quote]

The city I live in, Perth is one of the most expensive city’s to live in the world and is the most expensive city in Australia guys pay on average of $250 for a vial of test. But I get paid pritty good and even our minimum wage is alot higher then most other countries.

Holy fuck that’s a lot of money for test.

I pay £35 for a vial of test at 400mg/ml

[quote]Yogi wrote:
they pay a fucking fortune for things like MDMA as well.[/quote]

Haha when I moved from Perth to Canada I couldn’t believe they only paid like $5 per up here compared to $60 in Aus. First year on exchange I didnt get much study done :slight_smile:

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

Dude. Unless I’m reading something wrong, that’s gonna be close to $2400 for 6 weeks?[/quote]

The city I live in, Perth is one of the most expensive city’s to live in the world and is the most expensive city in Australia guys pay on average of $250 for a vial of test. But I get paid pritty good and even our minimum wage is alot higher then most other countries.[/quote]

Are you on some of that sweet fly in fly out money eh!

[quote]Yogi wrote:
they pay a fucking fortune for things like MDMA as well.[/quote]

Not that I touch the stuff anymore but coke is $120 a point and most of the time its shit

[quote]phatso wrote:

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

The city I live in, Perth is one of the most expensive city’s to live in the world and is the most expensive city in Australia guys pay on average of $250 for a vial of test. But I get paid pritty good and even our minimum wage is alot higher then most other countries.[/quote]

Are you on some of that sweet fly in fly out money eh![/quote]

Nah i worked fifo when i was younger. I have 2 kids now so it would kill me not being able to see them everyday