T Nation

Why Do You Lie to Me Green Dots?

When I get in an ADD mode, like I am right now. I have to constantly check a thread or two that I started to see any responses so I can follow up to the responses if necessary. Of course, if I’m in PWI and I hover over the forum dropdown to see if another forum has a new post (there is a green dot if there is) there will be a green dot and I go over there bursting with anticipation only to have nothing new to look at. Over and over I hear the bell and my salivary glands start firing, and over and over, there is no damn food in the bowl. WTF!

V

whawt?

I get what he’s saying … it’ll all work out in the end Veg. Try opening up a couple windows with other things to look at/read while you’re waiting for responses

PS Awesome-O 5000 was one of the funniest fucking South Park’s ever

[quote]polo77j wrote:
I get what he’s saying … it’ll all work out in the end Veg. Try opening up a couple windows with other things to look at/read while you’re waiting for responses

PS Awesome-O 5000 was one of the funniest fucking South Park’s ever[/quote]

X2…It’s going to be my next halloween costume. Loo loo loo…

Hey Veg! The man above thread has a pretty steady stream of replies. They might be a little empty for your likings though.

^Nice shirt

hahaha…yeah…its gettin kinda dirty…been wearing it for a while.

LOL Green dots to tend to lie don’t they?

Vegita,
When I say your name, I like to make the “g” silent, like the “j” in fajita. Coincidentally, your name sounds like fajita when I do this. What this usually leads to is an intense feeling of hunger, eliciting a salivary response. So, in essence, when I say your name, I salivate.

DB

[quote]dollarbill44 wrote:
Vegita,
When I say your name, I like to make the “g” silent, like the “j” in fajita. Coincidentally, your name sounds like fajita when I do this. What this usually leads to is an intense feeling of hunger, eliciting a salivary response. So, in essence, when I say your name, I salivate.

DB[/quote]

So I am inadvertently helping you bulk? Awsome!

V

Vegita,

DB[/quote]

Also are you saying it in your head or out loud? I just think it would be funny if you were sitting at your computer saying it out loud.

V

[quote]Vegita wrote:

Vegita,

DB[/quote]

Also are you saying it in your head or out loud? I just think it would be funny if you were sitting at your computer saying it out loud.

V[/quote]

I do both, depending on my mood.

DB