[/quote]

against

[quote]Player wrote:
Player wrote:
Images

against[/quote]

and

Ruhl is off season first off…

What do you think is going to happen when you have guys 50 lbs of muscle larger than Arnold?

Now before this thread becomes a cry of “GH gut!” and all that… can you please at least show guys that are placing top 5 at current shows and not two retired pros?

I thought it was common knowledge that your “abs” are ONE muscle and you have no control over how tendons section that ONE muscle. It is that way from birth. That means acting as if pro’s have somehow created a difference in that muscle is ridiculous.

…almost as ridiculous as picking a picture of someone who weighs 300lbs and expecting for them to have a waist like someone close to 200lbs.

Further, do you mean abs like these?

What is wrong with the abs of this pro?

Or this one?

Or this one?

Or this one?

Why would someone pick a picture of two pros who don’t even compete much anymore to represent the current pros on stages today?

Apparently, most pros today have NOTHING wrong with their abs.

So why the thread?

Even Ben White has nothing wrong with his abs.
[/thread]

I would argue that MOST pros today have “normal” looking abs. Dennis wolf and dexter jackson are two other pros to post pics of.

Owned…

Phil Heath.

I think the real question is, why are people still judging a sport by people from ten years ago. When was the last time Rhul won ANYTHING?

Yet they still use him as a representation of everyone else in spite of the large number of new talent.

Dennis Wolf doesn’t have anything wrong with his abs either.

Is there anyone out there today that even slightly supports what the OP was trying to do?

Last years olympia…

You guys are just blind you cant see that these guys abs are just plain odd! My guess is that this comes from steroids. Seems like when people take massive amounts of steroids their abs change shape, i think thats why they are ugly, but that is just a theory.

Look at the guy at the left, those are odd abs

[quote]Player wrote:
You guys are just blind you cant see that these guys abs are just plain odd! My guess is that this comes from steroids. Seems like when people take massive amounts of steroids their abs change shape, i think thats why they are ugly, but that is just a theory.[/quote]

What? Did you look at all the pics X just posted? I have no comment. I hope this is all just a joke. This is what, the third or fourth insanely stupid thread in the BODYBUILDING forum this week?

[quote]Player wrote:
Look at the guy at the left, those are odd abs[/quote]

You’re an idiot. That is Silvio Samuel and I already posted a picture of him in this thread.

There is nothing wrong with his abs. That is a tendon, moron. I already wrote that in this thread as well. Steroids don’t change tendons in your abs.

Are you even out of high school? Try typing less until you learn more.