Why Do People...

-stare at you for no reason? is it because you look weird or is it because they don’t like you?
-ignores you whenever you’re around like you’re not even there for example when we were visiting on of our relative’s house they greeted everyone else but me is it because they are insecure about themselves or it’s just me?..
I’m not depressed or anything i just want to know why do people do this like is it because they hate you or what

[quote]Sigrid16 wrote:
-stare at you for no reason? is it because you look weird or is it because they don’t like you?
-ignores you whenever you’re around like you’re not even there for example when we were visiting on of our relative’s house they greeted everyone else but me is it because they are insecure about themselves or it’s just me?..
I’m not depressed or anything i just want to know why do people do this like is it because they hate you or what
[/quote]
No clue

[quote]Sigrid16 wrote:
[/quote]

I am not sure what is going on with you relative, I am one of those D-bags that stares at people. I catch myself doing it once in while. I look people in the eyes as they walk by, I don’t know why, I just do it.

[quote]Derek542 wrote:
No clue[/quote]

That puts the UGH into ugly.

Only an insecure person would give a shit what anyone else thinks, let alone stares at you.

If you’re caring for your loved ones, doing your job to the best of your ability, and being a responsible citizen and member of society without harm to others, then nothing else matters.

You only answer to those who matter most in your life.

Hey Sigrid, Are you just being oversensitive?

Post some pictures of yourself so we can see for ourselves if there is something that would cause staring.

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

No clue[/quote]

i don’t have any face tattoos on me

[quote]TheKraken wrote:

I am not sure what is going on with you relative, I am one of those D-bags that stares at people. I catch myself doing it once in while. I look people in the eyes as they walk by, I don’t know why, I just do it. [/quote]

do people ever doing the same thing to you? like do you often find them to be staring at you for no reason just because idk like you said you do it just because you feels like it

[quote]CLUNK wrote:
Only an insecure person would give a shit what anyone else thinks, let alone stares at you.

If you’re caring for your loved ones, doing your job to the best of your ability, and being a responsible citizen and member of society without harm to others, then nothing else matters.

You only answer to those who matter most in your life.[/quote]

okay…

[quote]MartyMonster wrote:

Post some pictures of yourself so we can see for ourselves if there is something that would cause staring.
[/quote]
idk i probably care too much about what other peoples think of me

[quote]TheKraken wrote:

I am not sure what is going on with you relative, I am one of those D-bags that stares at people. I catch myself doing it once in while. I look people in the eyes as they walk by, I don’t know why, I just do it. [/quote]

do people ever doing the same thing to you? like do you often find them to be staring at you for no reason just because idk like you said you do it just because you feels like it

[/quote]

Yup, and once in a while I see the same blank sort of not conscience that they’re staring sort of look I have. I recognize my people. I always wonder if I have some mild aspergers syndrome and the stare is symptom. I can be sociable when I want to be, and as a recruiter when I need to be, but its not natural. In my teens and 20’s I pretty much studied people, saw what works and did that.

[quote]Sigrid16 wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

No clue[/quote]

i don’t have any face tattoos on me

[quote]TheKraken wrote:

[quote]CLUNK wrote:

You only answer to those who matter most in your life.[/quote]

okay…

[quote]MartyMonster wrote:

[/quote]
idk i probably care too much about what other peoples think of me
[/quote]
It was a joke man.

Maybe you’re a handsome fella?

Do you conduct your daily affairs in a slow, deliberate manner?

Have strangers making equally slow and deliberate movements ever given you nods of approval?

[quote]dt79 wrote:

Have strangers making equally slow and deliberate movements ever given you nods of approval?[/quote]

Yes…go on

[quote]polo77j wrote:

[quote]dt79 wrote:

Have strangers making equally slow and deliberate movements ever given you nods of approval?[/quote]

Yes…go on[/quote]

Man I miss that guy. He’s probably slowly, at glacial pace, logging in right now.

[quote]TheKraken wrote:

Yup, and once in a while I see the same blank sort of not conscience that they’re staring sort of look I have. I recognize my people. I always wonder if I have some mild aspergers syndrome and the stare is symptom. I can be sociable when I want to be, and as a recruiter when I need to be, but its not natural. In my teens and 20’s I pretty much studied people, saw what works and did that. [/quote]

okay

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

It was a joke man.[/quote]

ik lol dwb

[quote]Diddy Ryder wrote:
Maybe you’re a handsome fella?[/quote]
I don’t think that i’m good looking or anything so they prob stares cuz i look weird or a bit off

[quote]dt79 wrote:

I don’t really pay much attention on how i behaved on daily basis so i guess not? also no to the second question.

[quote]TheKraken wrote:

[quote]Sigrid16 wrote:
[/quote]

One of my good friends does that too. He gets a kick out of just staring down people for no reason more than just for the simple sake of it.

Are you hyoooouuuge bro? Maybe they’re like jealous of your gains and some junk…

Seriously though, everyone’s different and there could be a myriad of reasons why they would stare at you. You may remind them of someone they know or some celebrity. You could be like me, a tall blonde guy in a predominantly black area (tends to get me looks a lot). There could be something about your outfit or hairdo. They might dislike you for whatever reason. They might like you for whatever reason. They might see you looking at them (remember, if you know they’re staring, it means you’re basically staring back). So many possible reasons and it could be a different one for each person. I’d like to think if it was one specific reason everyone was staring at you, you’d be able to identify it without asking us. Like maybe if your fly was down or have a booger sticking out or something.

I also look people in their eyes, Kraken, but it’s more out of a respect thing, like I acknowledge your presence type shit.

Sigrid, there’s a lot of dooshes in the world who do crazy shit. I’ll echo clunk’s sentiments and say it doesn’t really matter so much. Fuck 'em

I will just shove a Napoleon quote in there because I can and in order to show off:

“Never attribute to malice what can be explained by ignorance and incompetence”.

It´s true though.

Don`t, wonÃ?´t…

After 10 years the apostrophies work on my German keyboard…

Excuse me for a minute, this is a very emotional moment for me…

edit: ah, they dont, well then…

Q:stare at you for no reason? is it because you look weird or is it because they don’t like you?

A:(Laugh at them)

Q: ignores you whenever you’re around like you’re not even there for example when we were visiting on of our relative’s house they greeted everyone else but me is it because they are insecure about themselves or it’s just me?..

A: They think the same about you. How bout you be outgoing and greet them. ‘Im not good enough to be greeted? I am good enough and you suck stupid’ Or give a really tight grip handshake that lets them know you deserve an hello.

Q: I’m not depressed or anything i just want to know why do people do this like is it because they hate you or what

A: muffdiving

[quote]Diddy Ryder wrote:
Maybe you’re a handsome fella?[/quote]

please develop this idea.