Why Do I Feel So Unhealthy and Unfit?

I’ve finally found what works for me when it comes to getting strong and building muscle and i’ve put on 20 lbs in the last 3-4 months, but i just feel unhealthy in my day-to-day life (not very mobile, feeling too heavy, and not as quick as i’d like to be) and it seems that while my strength is skyrocketing my fitness level has clearly taken a huge dive. I pretty much always eat clean yet still manage to get big. Should i keep training heavy or switch up to light weights?? i weight 5’11 250 lbs and have a slow metabolism

Pics?

[quote]WWEAttitude wrote:
I’ve finally found what works for me when it comes to getting strong and building muscle and i’ve put on 20 lbs in the last 3-4 months, but i just feel unhealthy in my day-to-day life (not very mobile, feeling too heavy, and not as quick as i’d like to be) and it seems that while my strength is skyrocketing my fitness level has clearly taken a huge dive. I pretty much always eat clean yet still manage to get big. Should i keep training heavy or switch up to light weights?? i weight 5’11 250 lbs and have a slow metabolism[/quote]

werent you trying to look like Triple H and become a professional wrestler?

if you go from 230lbs to 250lbs there is a pretty good chance that you will be a little slower and not quite as quick.

We need pics and your numbers to help you with this buddy.
I would add hill sprints to your routine, and then some pylo’s on another day.
But really, we ned to know your goals etc.

tweet tweet

You body fat is higher than you’re used to and you don’t do enough cardio

[quote]theBird wrote:
you need more apples and almonds!!!

tweet tweet[/quote]

[quote]gregron wrote:

[quote]theBird wrote:
you need more apples and almonds!!!

tweet tweet[/quote]
[/quote]

Check your PMs.

^hey whats up, i don’t think your pm went through, its not showing up in my inbox

[quote]WWEAttitude wrote:
^hey whats up, i don’t think your pm went through, its not showing up in my inbox[/quote]

it was a joke.

APRIL FOOLS

Hmm, that’s strange. I sent another one just now.

^sorry i don’t seem to be getting pms for some reason, just sent one from another account and didn’t get it. Anyone know what could be the reason??

[quote]theBird wrote:

tweet tweet[/quote]

Alright, alright, stop with the tweet tweet already!

Yes, you’re a Bird. And we all know how birds sound, so do you have to sign off every damn post with tweet tweet?

Yeah, maybe it was cute at first. But now it’s just annoying and verging on ghey.

lol

@ID, that’s a pretty sarcastic lol. \o/

@WWEAttitude, don’t pms about it, I’ve also sent you a PM.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]theBird wrote:

tweet tweet[/quote]

Alright, alright, stop with the tweet tweet already!

Yes, you’re a Bird. And we all know how birds sound, so do you have to sign off every damn post with tweet tweet?

Yeah, maybe it was cute at first. But now it’s just annoying and verging on ghey.

lol
[/quote]
?

What conditioing work are you doing currently?
What is the rationale behind switching to light weights?
What is your priority right now?

Bro if you are gonna be a fighter pilot you are gonna have to lose that extra muscle.

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
Stop eating grsins, dairy, gluten, sugar. I guarantee you’ll feel ‘better’ in about 10 days.

I suspect this is not the answer you were looking for said in best Obi-Wan voice.

BBB[/quote]

Oh no you must be a paleo cultist. Don’t you know one bowl of Cheerio’s has like 8 grams of whole grain and is heart healthy? J/K I’m in the grains are evil camp so you know my take.