Why Do Bodybuilders Have Low IQs?

Ironically, the first site that pops up on google when you type “good site to troll” is this:

again, a person with no life what so ever.

This is a poor and invalid generalization of bodybuilders which I doubt you are even qualified to make.

most BBers were not jocks or idiots before BBing, shit most are smarter than ur dumb ass, cuz i never seen a bodybuilder ask a stupid question beofre. Why do u bother us you puny little fairy!?

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
Trolls are just plain dumb.

And I can speak from much experience in the health and fitness forum community.

But please allow me to qualify my remarks by admitting that I am generalizing. I do not know any of you trolls personally, but even though many of you may have the physiques of a tub of jelly, you have trouble typing and chewing gum at the same time. Brains the equivalent of your collective shriveled egos.

However, I digress…

In general terms, you keyboard using, computer-screen-hiding-behind dweebs spend a truly sad amount of your pointless existences merely trying to garner a reaction out of sincere, honest folks. Folks who tend to see through your rather obvious attempts, for the pathetic, no-life attention whores that you are.

So, we may ask, why would someone do this. Again, in general terms, it comes down to two reasons: firstly, you feel that it is good therapy for your insecurity and a way to earn respect, or secondly, you want to try and insult people in the virtual world because you know only too well that you would never even dare to look at a person funny, let alone insult them in the real world. Perhaps because your brains are beyond help. Perhaps because without the internet time delay, you are incapable of forming a witty repartee in real time. Or maybe because you would get knocked the hell out.

Either way, the intellect that drives your desire is clearly malfunctioning, because having testicles in your poor little self-created virtual world means Absolutely Nothing. If you’re a social inadequate when you were a child, you become even more outcast and inadequate as a grown adult. Everyone KNOWS you have no social life, LOSER.

I’m bored now; that is all.

BBB

[/quote]

x2

I think this question should be broken down into two separate questions: Do bobybuilders have low iqs? and Why?

Well, the answer to the first question should be explored by asking other questions to help identify constants: Who are you comparing the iq scores to? Could the iq tests be considered bias? If you fed a mogwai after midnight would it turn into a gremlin REALLY?

Before we can ask why we must first consider the who. Who wants to know? Who is the bodybuilders we’re going to test? Are the results going to be a little biased based upon who was tested? Who administered the test? Who let the dogs out?

There is certainly a few tracks to follow before we find the dead body of the kid who got hit by the train and before we go down it, should we pack a gun “just in case” Kiefer Sutherland shows up?

As long as he doesn’t call a BBer’s mass nonfunctional its all good.

BBers obviously don’t take themselves seriously enough that they would get offended by a peon making the ubiquitous intelligence wisecracks on ze interwebz.

[quote]JPCleary wrote:
What is it about T-Nation that brings out the trolls? I frequent quite a few forums off all different subjects and I’ve never seen this crap until I found T-Nation.

I pop in on FigureAthlete every now and then to copy articles to email to my wife and you don’t see the ladies trolling each other.

Is T-Nation like the first Google hit you get when you search “Good site to troll…”

[/quote]

You have to take the good ones with the bad ones and this site has had some awesome trolls.

I can assure you, back in my trolling days I produced much better material than this BS

Obvious troll is so obvious…when I thought they couldn’t get any more stupid and ridiculous another one has to surprise me lol

They’re no fun anymore, just plain irritating now…come up with some new shit cause you fail at life and trolling. An ultra fail! yawn

ME NO LIKE BITCH TIT BOB, SQUATS AND MILK

[quote]Dymdez wrote:
ME NO LIKE BITCH TIT BOB, SQUATS AND MILK[/quote]

bad troll no cookie

You know whats hilarious about this Bitch Tit Bob fella?

He posted in the steroids forum, asking what steroids he could use and still pass the drug test for his NATURAL power lifting competition. We told him that’s a pussy thing to do and we were unwilling to help him cheat. If you are going to compete in natty comps, you need to remain natty.

So now that he’s mad, he makes this thread. EPIC!!!

[quote]iamthewolf wrote:
Dre the Hatchet wrote:
very poor troll job, at least make it funny, will ya?!

seriously, that wasn’t even remotely clever.[/quote]

Agreed, 0/10

What’s this thread about, again?

What’s a “bodybuilder”?

What’s an IQ?

How do you spell IQ?

All of this made my head hurt…ow.

You brain dead muscle heads have simply unimaginatively lashed out scattershot with zero substance.

Thanks for confirming with authority my assertions and exposing for all the world to see, what illiterate room temperature IQ morons you bodybuilder’s mothers have conceived.

[quote]Bitch Tit Bob wrote:
You brain dead muscle heads have simply unimaginatively lashed out scattershot with zero substance.

Thanks for confirming with authority my assertions and exposing for all the world to see, what illiterate room temperature IQ morons you bodybuilder’s mothers have conceived.

[/quote]

You’re very welcome.

Oh, I don’t have a mother… Me and my dog share yours.

My mother is dead.

Your limpid impression of an introvert striving to be an extrovert doesn’t work, imhungry.

You’re straining too hard with the stilted prose. Face it, some of us are Alpha Males, whilst most of you Roid Ragers aren’t.

Would someone please wake me when imhungry musters up the chutzpah to force-feed another strained response?

[quote]Carlitosway wrote:
Obvious troll is so obvious…when I thought they couldn’t get any more stupid and ridiculous another one has to surprise me lol

They’re no fun anymore, just plain irritating now…come up with some new shit cause you fail at life and trolling. An ultra fail! yawn[/quote]

OH MY GOD WHAT IS THAT!?

[quote]Bitch Tit Bob wrote:
My mother is dead.

Your limpid impression of an introvert striving to be an extrovert doesn’t work, imhungry.

You’re straining too hard with the stilted prose. Face it, some of us are Alpha Males, whilst most of you Roid Ragers aren’t.

Would someone please wake me when imhungry musters up the chutzpah to force-feed another strained response?
[/quote]

Wow, I feel so Beta now:(

Can I make it up to you with some cute animal pics?