Why Do Blacks Blindly Follow Obama

I think most blacks did it because Oprah backed him. I am amazed at how many voters, regardless of race or brains vote for the most superficial reasons. I’d say that about 70% of people at the polls don’t know their ass from a hole in the ground about politics.

A few years back I was discussing politics with a friend that has a doctorate in political science and teaches it as well. I asked why so many NY jewish people always vote for the democrat. He told me that if Hitler came back on the democrat ticket, they’d vote for him.

BG

Just to clarify, the only black people that vote for Obama are economically disadvantaged, to put it nicely. All other Black folks i met vote same as i do. It only makes sense. Put capitalism to work for you and it’s amazing how quickly everyone turns Republican. Lol!

I’ve been friends with Black Panther types and watched how over a course of 5 years, their job prospects improved and eventually they went into business for themselves. Guess what happened next? All the Black BS went bye bye and it was time to make $$$. That’s life.

I would also like to point out that Obama was elected by at least 50% Whites. This is an issue of economic frustration not race voting.

“They” are not “blindly” doing anything. People act in their own interests; this is no different.

But it’s cute you folks think you know what’s best for everyone else.

[quote]Gambit_Lost wrote:
“They” are not “blindly” doing anything. People act in their own interests; this is no different.

But it’s cute you folks think you know what’s best for everyone else. [/quote]

Yeah, “we” must all be closet liberals.

[quote]Gregus wrote:
I would also like to point out that Obama was elected by at least 50% Whites. This is an issue of economic frustration not race voting. [/quote]

Minor point, but that is not factually correct. The actual percentage was 44%. This was however more than Kerry or Gore received.

I remember Steve Harvey saying he was supporting Obama during one of his stand up comedy shows, strictly because he was black. He was a bragging about it, about how we need hope and change. Funny, I don’t hear about him much anymore, Harvey that is.

[quote]MaximusB wrote:
I remember Steve Harvey saying he was supporting Obama during one of his stand up comedy shows, strictly because he was black. He was a bragging about it, about how we need hope and change. Funny, I don’t hear about him much anymore, Harvey that is. [/quote]

Yeah he’s got a radio show that comes on every morning from 6-10 in the morning. From listening to him talk about Obama, it seems like ke feels Obama can do no wrong and anyone who is critical of him is eaither a racist or uncle tom.

[quote]clip11 wrote:
As a black person, I am around other blacks all the time and it is amazing how many blacks follow Obama just mindlessly. I remember during the election day, people that I know who had never voted in their life or cared remotely about politics broke their necks to vote for Obama. Yet they knew nothing about him.

Another thing is that to alot of african americans, nothing Obama does is wrong. If Obama flashed a group of little old ladies today, blacks would be lining up to defend his actions. You know during election time, a group went to Harlem. Harlem is the black community of New York City. They passed off John McCain’s ideas as Obamas, and every one agreed with them as long as they thought it was an Obama idea.[/quote]

I saw the vid of that too – asked them how they liked Obama choosing Sarah Palin as his running mate. LOL!

My suspicion is that black people feel (wrongly, as Obama is proving) that a black president might show more concern with black issues than with saving banker-criminals. They forget that Obama went to an Ivy League school and is like the neighborhood shyster lawyer, just milking the black community. The only difference is that Obama milks them for votes.

First, not all black people blindly support Obama, just an unfortunately large number of them.

The reason they hysterically support Obama is because he represents black racial advancement. Many blacks are collectively orientated and their race is essential to their identities, i.e. their view their race as an extension of themselves. They therefore derive self-esteem from the accomplishments of other blacks.

Tribalism, like someone else said.

[quote]belligerent wrote:
First, not all black people blindly support Obama, just an unfortunately large number of them.

The reason they hysterically support Obama is because he represents black racial advancement. Many blacks are collectively orientated and their race is essential to their identities, i.e. their view their race as an extension of themselves. They therefore derive self-esteem from the accomplishments of other blacks.

Tribalism, like someone else said.[/quote]

This is sad yet true. when an individual is a failure, they lose their individuality and identify with the herd.

One can also find very many examples in things such as self-identification with sports teams – “We won,” or “Oh no, we lost” and so forth, with giddy joy in the first case and deep depression in the second, when not a single person on the team knows who the person is or could care in the least about them.

[quote]Gregus wrote:
Just to clarify, the only black people that vote for Obama are economically disadvantaged, to put it nicely. All other Black folks i met vote same as i do. It only makes sense. Put capitalism to work for you and it’s amazing how quickly everyone turns Republican. Lol!

I’ve been friends with Black Panther types and watched how over a course of 5 years, their job prospects improved and eventually they went into business for themselves. Guess what happened next? All the Black BS went bye bye and it was time to make $$$. That’s life.

I would also like to point out that Obama was elected by at least 50% Whites. This is an issue of economic frustration not race voting. [/quote]

Those blacks that you know who changed from the “Black Panther” type did not change solely because it was time to “make money”. Rather, they changed because they actually got some real-world experience, and started to understand the system a lot better than they used to.

Where you also say that BO got elected due to economic frustration is also completely wrong. He got elected because he wasn’t a republican, who also promised the world to people with his “Hope” and “Change” con as well as “spreading the wealth” (“free” money for people).

For those who think that blacks support him because they agree with his policies, obviously don’t know anyone who is black. I hate to say it, and it sounds racist (because if you’re white, anything is racist), but the wide majority of blacks do support him for no other reason than he is black. How can you not find it blatantly obvious by how many blacks who had never voted in their lives, voted on the presidential election. Combine that with other obvious reasons that I won’t state, and it’s quite clear that ALMOST all blacks who voted for him did so because he is black.

[quote]clip11 wrote:

[quote]MaximusB wrote:
I remember Steve Harvey saying he was supporting Obama during one of his stand up comedy shows, strictly because he was black. He was a bragging about it, about how we need hope and change. Funny, I don’t hear about him much anymore, Harvey that is. [/quote]

Yeah he’s got a radio show that comes on every morning from 6-10 in the morning. From listening to him talk about Obama, it seems like ke feels Obama can do no wrong and anyone who is critical of him is eaither a racist or uncle tom.[/quote]

Steve Harvey is insanely popular here in MI.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
They forget that Obama went to an Ivy League school and is like the neighborhood shyster lawyer, just milking the black community. The only difference is that Obama milks them for votes.
[/quote]

x2

[quote]Headhunter wrote:

[quote]belligerent wrote:

Tribalism, like someone else said.[/quote]

This is sad yet true. when an individual is a failure, they lose their individuality and identify with the herd.

[/quote]
Hey HH,
I’m going to need you or clip tomorrow for a little work. Batman needs us over at the Senators sacrificing kids thing…

Black people didn’t vote for Alan Keyes, when he ran for president. Hell, hardly any black people voted for Jesse jackson, when Jackson ran for president. It’s not just racial identification. Hillary Clinton was the preferred Democratic candidate, for most of the black community.

Once Obama won the primary, black Democrats fell in line, because they sure as hell weren’t going to vote for McCain and Palin. McCain voted against a national holiday for Martin Luther King. If you can’t understand why blacks wouldn’t support McCain after that, you’re fucking clueless.

Do some blacks act as if Obama can’t do anything wrong? I haven’t seen that or noticed that, but if it happens, it’s probably for the same reason that Republicans acted like Bush couldn’t do anything wrong… and it’s not racial, it’s partisan.

[quote]K2000 wrote:
Black people didn’t vote for Alan Keyes, when he ran for president. Hell, hardly any black people voted for Jesse jackson, when Jackson ran for president. It’s not just racial identification. Hillary Clinton was the preferred Democratic candidate, for most of the black community.

Once Obama won the primary, black Democrats fell in line, because they sure as hell weren’t going to vote for McCain and Palin. McCain voted against a national holiday for Martin Luther King. If you can’t understand why blacks wouldn’t support McCain after that, you’re fucking clueless.

Do some blacks act as if Obama can’t do anything wrong? I haven’t seen that or noticed that, but if it happens, it’s probably for the same reason that Republicans acted like Bush couldn’t do anything wrong… and it’s not racial, it’s partisan.[/quote]

I can almost guarantee if Obama was republican, blacks wouldve still voted for him.

why?

because years of CIA research can’t be wrong…

I would explain but you should just go to the “which senators are sacrificing children thread” to save me typing…

BUT IN SUMMARY:

1.) supposedly Obama (one guy writes) is a CIA guy who trained in Indonesia for a few years around 1990…I would like more sources but it does agree with other things I read

2.) the whole internet is supervised to see who knows about this stuff

3.) world history is not what the public has access to – for instance Joseph Stalin was a priest and anyone can verify this – but Stalin was a catholic church plant even though he claimed to have left the church (read Alberto Rivera) and most political leaders nowadays are Jesuit plants either directly or through third party contracted agencies like CIA or whatever your country has for intelligence (like the royal brigadeers of tanzania)…how? because the Rome has 1/4 the gold on earth and can buy office to increase that ratio…think of it as an investment

post 316 = omen

4.)

[quote]LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:
Collectivism.

[/quote]

Yep. in 7 previous elections I voted against a white guy. Or maybe it was against the more liberal candidate. It just happens to be this time, the 8th, he was black.

I literally don’t think of myself as “white”. I’m tom, I have an upper middle class income. I’m a chiropractor, a PSU booster, a life NRA member. A fairly strong guy. I have twins who are very bright and near the top of their class.

I last think of myself as white or in racial terms. I think of all bunch of stuff before I even consider my skin color.

Black vote Democrat most of the time anyway.