Why Did My First Cycle Fail?

[quote]Singhbuilder wrote:

[quote]BSC819 wrote:
Get off the a-dex, that stuff made me feel like complete shit. Use Nolva instead, i have no side effects with it. Anyways you dont need a cycle but it sounds like you are already going, ditch the adex and just keep it simple. Just stick with the test and use that see how your body reacts. Make sure you run a proper PCT at the end so your natty test can catch back up.[/quote]

How could he replace an AI with a SERM? They do two different things.[/quote]

My bad you are right, I dont ever use a-dex. I tried it once with a cycle and it made me feel like complete shit so i have never touched the stuff again. I just use nolva for PCT and I have never had any issues. Granted I have never had any gyno/sore nip experiences while on a cycle.

Got my ECG back and its seems heart is healthy??? any eyebrows raised, , now im thinking i was experiancing some badass heartburn. Never had it b4 so i dont know why AAS would cause it? any of you guys have experiance with HB and aas use

numerous things mimic a cardiac episode; heartburn is one of them, anxiety another, etc. As you saw a 12 lead EKG plus bloods pulled to check for markers will set your mind at ease. You had not been on AAS long enough to develop those problems. Heartburn is synonymous with many AAS users…shortness of breath is another as your blood thickens. As you are beginning to realize, not having an MD overseeing your usage really hangs you out to dry. It is nice to know what your body is doing monthly and where your levels are at.

[quote]lifter2000 wrote:
Got my ECG back and its seems heart is healthy??? any eyebrows raised, , now im thinking i was experiancing some badass heartburn. Never had it b4 so i dont know why AAS would cause it? any of you guys have experiance with HB and aas use
[/quote]

Dbol gives me the worst heartburn, blue hearts especially. Like holy shit, wake up in the middle of the night and puke acid bad.