Why Did I Lose at Arm Wrestling?

Why is it that I lost an arm wrestle to a guy that dos no training? He’s a good foot taller than me, I beat him with my left but with my strongest arm he kicked my ass?

Made me feel a lil bit of a nob for going for it, was sure I would win!!

It’s more about speed and leverage…watch that Stallone movie where he arm wrestles and you’ll never lose again.

yeah, if you can pull your forearm in closer the leverage advantage is too much to overcome

It says in your profile you have been training all of 3 months.

Anywho, arm wrestling is more about leverage than strength. If the guy is a foot taller than you there is a pretty good chance his forearms are longer giving him the mechanical advantage.

And I don’t care how big and strong you are, a scrawny mechanic will probably smoke your ass arm wrestling. When was the last time you devoted 40 hours/week to forearm training? Because that’s more or less what a mechanics job involves.

You lost because he is stronger than you.

You’ve been training for 3 months…there are still plenty of people out there who don’t lift that are stronger than you.

Duh?

The bend of your wrist can be a major factor in who will win in arm wrestling. If he was taller than you, than maybe his arm was longer?

That would make you have to bend your arm upwards to grasp hands at the start, which gives a mechanical disadvantage.

Over the Top was the name of the stallone movie…almost as good as Road House with p. swayze. Over the Top will learn ya arm wrassling and Road House bouncing. Both will teach you much about love.

[quote]sen say wrote:
Over the Top was the name of the stallone movie…almost as good as Road House with p. swayze. Over the Top will learn ya arm wrassling and Road House bouncing. Both will teach you much about love.[/quote]

And philosophy.

“Pain don’t hurt”
"The world meets nobody halfway. When you want something, you gotta take it. "
"I got married to an ugly woman. Don’t ever do that. It just takes the energy right out of you. She left me, though. Found somebody even uglier than she was. That’s life. Who can explain it? "

[quote]anonym wrote:

You’ve been training for 3 months…there are still plenty of people out there who don’t lift that are stronger than you.

Duh?[/quote]

Never been weak doh, and training with a regime 3 months. never you mind.

[quote]Naturanabolic wrote:
anonym wrote:

Duh?

Never been weak doh, and training with a regime 3 months. never you mind.[/quote]

and i work with this bitch and I CAN lift more than him, was holding a box on one arm no shudders that when he took in two hands his arms dropped

and i work with this bitch and I CAN lift more than him, was holding a box on one arm no shudders that when he took in two hands his arms dropped [/quote]

Did you bet on this? Coming from a gambler’s perspective, this sounds like a sick hustle.

[quote]Higgins wrote:
Naturanabolic wrote:

and i work with this bitch and I CAN lift more than him, was holding a box on one arm no shudders that when he took in two hands his arms dropped

Did you bet on this? Coming from a gambler’s perspective, this sounds like a sick hustle.[/quote]

LOL no but LOL

Try hitting her.

[quote]Makavali wrote:
Try hitting her.[/quote]

lol

Why is it that I lost an arm wrestle to a guy that dos no training?[/quote]

He was stronger than you… Some guys don’t have to be big to be strong. Do a shit ton of forearm, biceps and rotator cuff work if you want to get good at arm wrestling.

You should watch and learn from this guy:

Any of you who stay up late watching ESPN might recognize that crazy mofo.