Why Did I Feel Awful on Tren/TRT Therapy?

Gentlemen,
I’m 46 years old.
My TRT has been going on for several months and I’ve been feeling good. Still holding onto some stubborn fat but strength is good and making slow gains.

So a couple of months ago I decided to run som Tren Ace along with my 100mg/week Test Cyp to help me reach some goals.

My plan was to run Tren Ace at 50mg/day for 6-8 weeks then cruise on my TRT.
Problem:
Within a couple days of first injection I began to feel lethargic. The quality of my workouts was WAY down. Felt like I was just going through the motions. (Not normal for me). Also libido began to suffer immediately.
After 10 days of this I quit the Tren and after 3 weeks I’d gotten back to normal.
On a side note, with no change in diet, I gained 11 pounds in 7-8 days. Obviously I became a water balloon…

Lastly, the injection sites felt fine during injection. After 2 days it felt like I had been shot with a handgun at point blank range.

Advice would be appreciated.
Thanks.

So feeling lethargic and worn down is a possible tren side effect. What isn’t is water gain. Tren doesn’t cause
Water retention and in fact generally acts the opposite. I’m wondering if your tren is actually prop. Taste it. It should taste extremely spicy ( always a good test in my experience). Your body might be extremely sensitive to progesterone agonists as well. The lethargy and feeling like
Shit is common. The weight gain being water? No way.

Ok thanks for the input
Does the lethargy go away after a while???
I’m not sure how long I could put up with it. If it’s temporary I could try again and power through for a while…

For some people it never goes away. For others reducing the dose to eod helps.

To feel lethargic is part of the Tren game for most of us… 100mg test Cyp is TRT dose, OK, but is this Cyp from pharmacy or Under? Since you’re on TRT I think it’s pharma grade. I’m asking because it’s a very low dose, even on TRT, some guys do 200mg and maxxxx 250mg/w… and for better feelings, results, etc… it need to be injected in 3x per week… how are you injecting your testosterone? Tren is awesome drug, it cannot hold water if is real Tren, no way man. I cannot imagine you injecting Tren and feeling bad… Tren makes you strong and for me, I was willing to train, even with some lethargy. Did you cough when injecting Tren?
Could be the ratio (test/ tren)… why don’t you put some little bit more test on this TRT, only when doing tren?

You should not take tren again, your body does not react well. You should also avoid all zeno-testosterones and 5-alpha reductase inhibitors are also in that category. We also have some guys who have misadventures with deca.

TRT is T only?
hCG?
AI?

You dropped of the map in the TRT forum: Need Advice about Adding Arimidex

TRT:
Please read the stickies found here: About the T Replacement Category - #2 by KSman

• advice for new guys - need more info about you
  • things that damage your hormones
  • protocol for injections
  • finding a TRT doc

Evaluate your overall thyroid function by checking oral body temperatures as per the thyroid basics sticky. Thyroid hormone fT3 is what gets the job done and it regulates mitochondrial activity, the source of ATP which is the universal currency of cellular energy. This is part of the body’s temperature control loop. This can get messed up if you are iodine deficient. In many countries, you need to be using iodized salt. Other countries add iodine to dairy or bread.

I didn’t mention that I’m also using HCG 2x per week @ 500iu per dose.
Also on Synthroid at 137mcg per day due to under active thyroid.

My TRT has been a very rocky road for sure, but after adding the hcg to my program I’ve felt really good.
I’ve had some strange blood test results that showed my Estradiol coming back very low even though I’ve never used any estrogen blockers. The low Estradiol tests were several months ago before I added hcg to my program, and I have not had an estradiol test since. (My dr didn’t request estradiol tests with my normal checkup blood work)

My Testosterone is pharma and my numbers are very good at this dosage.

I’ve decided to keep away from Tren moving forward. Thanks everyone for the advice!

I agree. While effective, tren is known as having one of the worst side effect profiles of all AAS. Made me a suicidal maniac in 3 days. Good choice and good luck!