Why Deadlift??

the T-vixens love it. And they will be checking
you out trust me. Start doing it and you will see. And it also is a great exercise.

kkenkenbkr, actually Vixens will only check your deadlifting out ONLY if you’re deadlifting more than them.

Thought I should clarify. :slight_smile:

Its all about the boom it makes when you return it to the platform.

Hey, Jim I was gonna say the pussy thing!

Antiliberal’s right. It’s just damn fun.

Because people who deadlift can kick the asses of people who don’t in every regard, period."

Becuase with the right lighting I almost, kinda, nearly look strong.

So that I can bend over, and pick up a yugo and put it in my truck.

I know plenty of guys who can bench well but can’t deadlift or squat for shit, but I don’t know anyone who can deadlift very well who can’t bench and squat well.

Because it was helpful for me to carry beer kegs at college. If that aint a reason, you just don’t get it.

Squats, deads, dips, pull-ups, incline presses and military presses are the foundation for a good T-man routine.

Seriously, even if you don’t become Hyuooooge by making these exs the foundation of your workouts you’ll become strong. Maybe strong enough one day to try “the Bear”.

"actually Vixens will only check your deadlifting out ONLY if you’re deadlifting more than them.

Thought I should clarify. :-)"

Once again, many of us on the forum must thank Patricia for pointing out our inadequacies. :slight_smile:

Thanks for the incentive to lift heavy!!